~∂ιχ~

Our love was a perfect blend of darkness and light, creating a mesmerising tapestry of emotions.

_____________

The next morning Raekii woke up, and again found herself alone in the bed. She lazily got up and went to the bathroom, to get freshed.

After taking a shower she came back with a towel wrapped on her body. She took a white t-shirt from his closet and wore it which reached till her thighs. She reached for light blue slacks and put it on after finding it.

She didn't have extra inners so she had to wear the same.

Walking upto the mirror,she tucked the t-shirt inside those slacks and she looked pretty cute in it.

Keeping her wet hair open,which was brushing her mid-back, she made her way towards the kitchen... knowing he would be there.

She saw him cooking while his back faced her,but she suddenly got the urge to hug him. Not thinking further,she agreed to herself.

Taehyung got goosebumps when he felt her hands wrapped around his waist.

He turned back and saw her pressing her cheek to his back.

"Good morning." She wished him this time.

"Morning!" He wished back.

"Are you done?"

"Yeah.." He replied while transferring the food to a plate.

Raekii stood apart and helped him to serve the breakfast. He made japchae that day.

They began to eat.

"On the way to college, we'll stop at yours and you'll take your books. Okay?" He spoke while chewing his food.

Raekii nodded with her mouth full of food.

Raekii felt relieved and happy to get such a gentleman like him. She didn't regret her decision at all.

But she was not aware that the man sitting in front of her had a problem inside his pants seeing her clad in his.

He was dressed already,so it didn't took much time for them to get out of the house. Raekii brushed her dried hairs and tucked them in a loose,messy bun exposing her suckable neck.

They did as they planned and arrived at the college.

They were pretty quick unlike other days so they encountered Luna walking on the corridor, towards her class.

"Luna!!" Raekii exclaimed, earning a turn from the girl mentioned.

"Raee!!" She exclaimed back,and came running to her.

"Uh...Taehyung, you're with her?" She exclaimed,not expecting that.

Raekii mentally facepalmed for not preparing anything to tell the others about him. She felt awkward and didn't know what to say.

"Oh..haha- yea...he's with me-"

"We're dating,Luna." He secured his arm around her waist.

Raekii eyed him surprisingly at his choice of words. He could've said something else but he chose that. Raekii's cheeks and ear became red.

"Ohhh....myyy.... I'm so happy for you guysss...congratulations!!!" Luna exclaimed excitedly.

"Thanks, Luna. I love her a lot." He let out before kissing her forehead and pulling her closer to him removing all of the gaps between their bodies.

No word could escape Raekii's throat that time. She just gazed at her feet with flustered face.

"Awwnn....so cute,I wish you both long life and prosperity." Luna said which he replied by his boxy smile.

"Rae, let's go now." Luna looked at her wrist watch.

"Umm..yeah." Raekii was about to go but he held her wrist preventing her to move.

Raekii stared at his eyes,he stared back for a moment before looking at Luna.

"Just a minute." He dragged her to a turn where the other girl wouldn't be able to see them.

Taehyung pinned her to the wall.

"Where's my kiss?" He whispered in utter dominance. Those dark eyes back again.

He changed his shade all of a sudden~

Before Raekii could make out anything he smashed his lips onto hers, kissing her passionaty.

Luna,heard the sounds of their kisses in the silent corridor. She smiled to herself and shook her head.

_____________

"But Rae,you gotta admit that Taehyung is so romantic." Luna teased her, making the girl blush.

"You're so lucky to have him. I'm just so happy hearing this." Only if she knew the truth.

It was an off period and the students were chit-chatting among them,some of them were gone to the canteen. It was going on smoothly until the principal showed up.

"Students,it is being informed that a psychopath is roaming around our city, killing random people. The death of our college's student Emily Albery occurred a few days ago. It has been suspecting that it is the work of the same guy or girl." The principal announced making most of the students scared. They began to whisper to each other.

"So we advise you to stay safe and be careful when you're on the streets. Try to stay inside as much as possible. Don't let any random people enter your house. The college will be temporarily closed from tomorrow until this problem solves." The principal informed them and abandoned the classroom with the other teachers.

The two friends were also scared like others. Of course everyone knew the number of murders that happened everyday. So,they had to be careful from then.

They got out of the class and eventually met the person they wanted to.

"Taehyung, did they go to your class too?" Raekii asked,fear visible in her eyes.

"Yeah,they did. Now,what kind of thing is this?" He also panicked.

"Tae, we're feeling scared."

"I'm with you Raekii, don't worry. Luna,you gotta be careful. He seems dangerous."

Luna nodded. "I'll keep my eyes and ears open every second. Don't worry about me."

"Keep calling me,okay?" Raekii reminded her.

"Yeaah,of course babe." She hugged her friend which she gladly replied back.

"Guyss...I think we should go home now,I don't feel good." Their senior advised.

"Yeah, stay safe!"

Luna nodded as a yes.

"It's gonna be alright."

______________