~∂ιχ-ʂєρт~

I found the colours to paint him, where the world had left him grey.

______________

They were right when they said, 'Time flies fast'.

Taehyung and Raekii had completed 11 months together and seven days were left before Raekii's parents' first death anniversary.

Raekii seemed lost for a few days. She would always be in deep thoughts and she avoided talking which didn't feel good to him.

It was a starry night in spring,once again. Raekii sat on the balcony, looking outside. She didn't know when he approached there.

Taehyung studied her face and asked finding no other option.....

"What are you hiding from me Rae?"

Her statue figure blinked once before turning to him.

"I- I have to go to....California." She replies, ignoring his question.

He frowned at her.

"Why?"

Raekii hung her head low,not wanting to burst out in front of him. But the falling droplets didn't forget to catch his attention.

"It's my.... parents' d-death an-niversa-ary." Her tone explained her broken state.

Taehyung knew that they used to live in California before and that was where their graves are located.

"Alright,pack your things. We'll begin our journey the day after tomorrow." He leaned on the door.

Raekii again moved her gaze towards the bright moonlit sky.

Taehyung took a good time to admire her side features. Her teary eyes reflected the moonlight making it look shining. Her hazel irises felt like the whole universe to him. He couldn't figure out why his heartbeats were accelerating as the time passed.

________________

Raekii led him to their previous house,which she once called 'home'. But it turned out to be just a bunch of precious memories.

They appealed for one-week leave from college, though both of them showed different reasons.

Meanwhile, Raekii became sure about her feelings towards him. It wasn't just an ordinary attraction, she understood that she........

.....loved him.....

She decided to propose him right away after they would go back. Inspite of the agreement,she felt nervous. Of course it wasn't as casual as asking your best friend for a trip.

______________

Raekii unlocked the entrance of the old house. The wooden door made creaking sound as it was opened after a long time.