~∂συȥє~

Stars,hide your fires; let not light see my black and deep desires.

_______________

It was a week later.

The murders didn't seem to stop at all. One or two murders occurred everyday. One thing was common between them,all of the victims were middle-aged to old. Just one young woman died and that too was the particular girl in college.

Most of the murders happened in the middle of the night or before the dawn. The killer was so intelligent that it was very difficult for the cops to catch him/her.

_______________

On the other hand, Raekii, being alone,was completing her project. She had successfully shifted to Taehyung's. He went to buy some goods and his mobile was charging so he didn't bother to carry it.

After some minutes she saw that she ran out of pages. Raekii thought for some time. Being desperate,she went out to buy more pages.

Raekii took her purse and mobile. Shoving them in her jeans' pocket,she locked the main door from outside and kept the key to herself knowing Taehyung has an extra one with him.

Though it was only 7 p.m., the streets were dismal and the only sounds there were made by the walking girl's sneakers.

She payed for the necessary items she bought and began her journey to return home.

Raekii felt uneasy by the sudden atmosphere. She could feel someone following her. She fastened her pace but it didn't stop. She clearly heard those boots.

She halted reluctantly after some time. Shivering,she glanced at her back and her eyes widened seeing the view.

.......It was a shadow of a man two metres away from her........

Raekii ran for her life. She couldn't think anything else but run.

There was an alley for short-cut to their home. But she forbade herself from taking any risks unlike those female characters in movies.

Reaching his house, she noticed that the door was unlocked so she hurriedly entered inside.

She was met with a worried Taehyung in the living room. She ran to him and hugged him crying her heart out.

"It was him. I'm sure it was him,I saw his shadow." She chanted this.

"Shh! It's okay, don't cry, I'm here." He comforted her while patting her head and hugging her back tightly.

Raekii stopped crying after some good minutes. She broke the hug and looked at him with her puffy red eyes. He carefully wiped her wet cheeks and fixed her messy hair strands.

"What's wrong?" He asked cupping her both cheeks.

"He was following me."

"Who?"

"The killer."

______________