~ʋιɳɠт-¢ιηϙ~

I decided to give you some of my light, where you, eclipsed me, like the moon does to the sun.

_________________

Reaching the basement, Taehyung fastened up his pace and unlocked the door hurriedly. In the fading light he found her figure leaning onto the chair loosely, completely still.

Turning on all of the lights, which he hadn't in those months, he noticed her physique unconscious, getting a clear view. The area of her genital in her pants was wet and soaked in blood.

Panic seeped through his veins as he ran to her. Kneeling down in front of the chair, he tapped her cheek multiple times, his eyes circular.

"Rae? R-Raekii? Open your eyes sweet!!" He called her in a broken tone and the other just groaned Indistinctly in reply.

Feeling scared and broke, he hurried to undo the rope ties and picked her up in his arms. He ran to reach his car and laid her on the backseat.

Hastily starting the engine, he drove off to a hospital, different from the one to which Raekii used to go for check-up.

His tears flowed, ceaselessly, this bad for the first time ever in his life. His hard, ruthless and psychopathic aura was buried somewhere and his fragile self took control, letting the guilt eat him up.

Taehyung reached the destination, took the unconscious body of the person he loved the most, and passed the gate which showed 'Emergency'.

"Doctor, please....save her, it's critical."

The doctor stopped on his way getting astonished as he was met with the bruised body in his arms. Human's inhumane tyranny hurt the young man deeply.

But the life saver didn't delay about the case and informed the senior gynecologist about it. Thankfully, she was present that time and after coming and knowing about her situation,she proceeded to take her to the operation theatre as soon as she could.

Whereas, Raekii's bruised self injected suspension in the receptionist's body and she dialed 911 after the particular person had registered his name.

...

It is not easy to operate a person.You have to go through several blood tests before the surgery. The doctors did some crucial blood tests of Raekii as there was not much time to perform all of them. However, the time it took worsened the condition of both of them indeed.

The humans present in the OT did their best.....

____________

The siren of police van was heard as the cops entered the place. They noticed the receptionist who called them and the person they were there for.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, we were informed that you brought unconscious, bruised Soh Raekii here. How did you find her?"

The blank faced man took a glance at the human standing beside silently and turned his gaze to the speaking officer.

"I did not find her, sir. She was seen at my backyard this morning." He voiced the excuse, not bothering to get up from his seat.

"And you took her to this hospital finding her brutally tortured state?"

Taehyung closed his eyes gulping the forming lump and nodded later.

"Wasn't there any trace of a person?"

Taehyung's gaze was at his feet. Hearing another question his palm formed a tight fist.

"Officer, my fiance and my unborn child is in the operation theatre. I don't even know if both of them will survive. Please, my mind is disturbed, I don't want to answer these, and that too now."

The kindhearted officer, somehow understood the situation of the boy and the reason of his hard tone. He patted his back twice to give him some mental support and began to leave the hospital with his team.

"And I also want to withdraw the case I filed." They heard his voice making the previous officer turn to him.

"For that you will have to come to the station."

"I will, later." He finished, his gaze glued downwards.

After they had left, his facade of the dark aura broke into pieces, revealing the true identity hidden in the depth.

One sentence hit his mind constantly. 'I am the one responsible for Raekii's this situation.' His conscience rebuked him, making the man slip into a trauma.

A few people's attention was distracted by his loud sobs and muffled groans as Taehyung buried his face within his knees. He was himself shocked as how could he torture his love so ruthlessly when she was pregnant with his child.

He wanted to beat himself, kill himself as regret began to seize his whole. He felt like he had lost everything that day. His love, his child, his own self......

That was the time when the red light was turned off and a person came out opening a certain door....

______________