~тɾєιȥє~

In the shadows, our love grew stronger; unfazed by the world's judgement.

_______________

Raekii opened her eyes as her throat went dry. Tiptoeing out of the room, she closed the door from outside.

.....Their first mating would always stick to her brain like a picture.....

Entering the kitchen, she grabbed a bottle of water and gulped the liquid down.

Her eyes fell onto the area where the oven was placed and the counter was. And another memory rushed to her mind.

______________

After Raekii had rested the chopsticks on the side of the pan,she felt two strong arms hugging her abdomen from the back.

"May I know what is this kitten doing here right now?" His dark tone screamed that he was pissed.

Raekii slowly turned to him with a apologetic face.

"Please Taehyung-ah, I really like to cook. Pleaseee!!" She made puppy eyes.

"Failed try kitten,not on me." He kept a cold expression.

She just stood there pouting with her head hung low.

"Sorry." She mumbled, knowing as much as she would talk,she would trigger his anger more.

He held her chin and stuck it upwards with the help of his index and middle. Then he tucked some loose strands of her hair behind her ear and using that chance,he traced her neck with his fingers sensually.

She gasped at his touch. He brought his face near her ear gradually.

"You can complete your work,but remember whatever act you would perform now will surely contain punishment." He whispered,making her eyes turn circular.

He left her right there, not knowing what to do she turned on the gas and finished her leftover recipe.

______________

Six months had passed that time since they started their relationship. Everything was normal in the city and Raekii was promoted to the 4th semester with good grades while it was his last semester.

In those months they came closer to each other,and Raekii would be lying if she said she didn't have anything for him in the organ in her left chest till then.

She got to know him more, though he was a lot reserved. She got to know how little things would make him angry,and how he would apologise after some time.

She noticed how he wouldn't blink while talking,he always maintained an eye contact with her whenever they conversed.

.......the more she knew him,the more his shades became difficult to figure out.........

What attracted Raekii the most was his simplicity. He had enough money to live a luxurious life and eat idly. But he lived in a medium sized house and wanted to do a job after completing his studies.