Azef asks for me.

After what seemed like an eternity, I finally opened my eyes not feeling the blow coming.  On the contrary, those who held me were on the ground groaning in pain while in front of me, Azef shirtless was standing between Sofiane and me holding the crop in one hand.

“It seems that despite the centuries, the impertinence of human beings has not changed,”  Azef spoke in a cold and dark voice as a menacing aura seemed to emanate from him.
  He was scary.

Sofiane tried to free herself but no matter how hard she pulled, Azef's grip was far too strong for her.
I observed the situation from my position, noticing the terrible fear in Sociane's eyes.  It looked like she had the very devil in front of her.
"What...how...how dare you? Do you know who you're dealing with?"  She tried to intimidate him with her position as a duchess.  In short, it would be justified for Azef to bow to a person of a higher status than him because he is not a noble, is he?  Well, I should ask my dad.
Coming back to the present situation, I could see that Sofiane was afraid, especially when she faced the murderous and angry look Azef gave her.

“What were you planning to do to Mylène, common creature?”
  Azef's voice thundered coldly again and Sofiane began to tremble as she looked for support from those she was with but everyone was on the ground writhing in pain, she was alone.

How had he gotten there?  And especially when?  No one would know, especially since she didn't see anything, the front door still being closed.

Sofiane dropped the whip and fell face down on the ground before seeing Azef raise the same weapon, no doubt bringing it down on her.  His expression was blank but his eyes seemed to exude the same fear she wanted to give me.

She put her hands in front of her in defense waiting for the blow but I spoke.

“Don’t do anything to her, Azef… it’s not necessary”
Azef turned slowly towards me, his face expressionless.
“You too don’t change despite the centuries… always choosing these creatures over us”
I frowned, not understanding the meaning of Azef's sentence.  But the way he looked at me, I took a step back in fear and apprehension.
He was looking at me like he was about to rip my head off at the same time as he was begging me to choose him.  And I didn't exactly understand these fluctuations of emotion in his eyes.
I shook my head, deciding to speak again. “I mean, it's not time yet… I have something else in store for her and she won't be disappointed, she can be sure of that.”
  I looked up at Azef, seeming to seek his approval and he smiled at me.
  “Princess, why do I have the unpleasant feeling that you are afraid of me?”
Azef dropped the crop on Sofiane's face before turning to me.  He grabbed my hand, coming to kiss the back.
“I am your servant, I am here to obey your every whim.”
Before I could even respond, I felt my body being carried and Azef took me out of the room.  However, I observed Sofiane who was still trembling, it looked like she had just suffered trauma and I looked at Azef to understand what he could have done to her.
A few seconds later, we heard Sofiane shouting in frustration but it didn't seem to shake us.
I sighed, no matter my questions, all I can remember from this crazy experience is that he came to save me,  that my prince came to my rescue.  I looked at Azef with a loving gaze, gazing at his perfect face as he smiled at me.

“Azef, how did you know I was in danger?”

“You still aren’t awake it seems.”
I frowned at another enigmatic sentence.

“You’re not answering my question.”  I pouted.

“It doesn’t matter… the fact that you are a female this time satisfies us, it must be said… so we will no longer have the horrible choice of leaving you to others…”