Chapter 12

YLVA POV

The entire school seemed to be looking at me. As soon as Lydia and I walked through the doors, everybody looked at us. It caused me to freeze, and Lydia to drag me to my locker. Where she proceeded to eat face with Jackson. Jackass.

"Well, don't you look hot," I heard Allison say, a bit of shock in her voice.

I looked at her, closing my locker, "Look at Lydia. This was all her." I motioned to the outfit.

Allison smiled, "How've you been? I haven't exactly seen you around."

I shrugged, "Okay, I guess," I glanced at the couple, "Can we go to class before I vomit?"

Allison chuckled, and we headed to class. We proceeded to chat until Finstock walked through the door. His loud voice made everybody stop talking, and look forward to the chalk board. The lesson was interrupted by Greenburg trying to flirt... With me.

"Greenburg! Stop flirting with- with... Ylva!" He used his loud mouth.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, and Greenburg!" I looked at the boy.

"Yeah?"

I smirked, "No, I won't go on a date with you just so you can look at my coin-slot."

A deep blush crept on his face, and Danny burst out in laughter. I got many high-fives from the lacrosse team, and Finstock made us all quiet down. The entire class period was spent with people snickering about how Greenburg is a creeper. I even joked with Danny about it. Gosh, Danny was awesome.

The bell rang in the middle of Finstocks homework assignment. I laughed, no homework for econ.

I took my time getting all of my crap, and I could hear Stiles and Scott waiting anxiously by me. I smirked, working a little bit slower. Which, by the way, drove Stiles crazy. I heard him groan, and Scott laugh at him friend.

"Can you move any slower?" Stiles said, trying to get me to move faster.

"Yes, yes I can." Which I proceeded to do, even though all of my class stuff was packed.

Stiles groaned, grabbing my bag, throwing it over his shoulder, and grabbing my wrist, which caused me to yelp in pain.

"What- What happened?" He asked, looking at my wrists.

I pulled my wrist back, "I'll explain later. We have to get to Chem. Do you want to deal with that asshole in detention?"

Stiles continued to carry my bag, but we were all silent. I stared at Scott, mouthing 'you didn't tell him?' Scott shook his head, telling me he didn't. I rolled my eyes. Good job, Scotty.

________

By the time Chemistry was done, Stiles was breathing down my neck. Throughout the class period, he was asking what happened. But, I continued to tell him I'd tell him later. Even though I probably wouldn't. But, now was when it was happening.

We sat at their usual table, and Stiles stared at me with his food in his face. He shoved tater tots in his mouth.

Leaning toward him, I told him who it was, "And then my parents and my brother thought I was harming myself. Well, they still do."

Stiles' eyes narrowed, "I'm gonna kill him! Stupid Sour Wolf shouldn't mess with my friends."

I laughed out loud, "Sour Wolf, really?"

Stiles gave me the stink eye, while Scott laughed, "You're concerned about the nickname?"

I shook my head, "Nah. Just concerned about your sanity."