chapter 2

POV Yona

"Thank you very much for coming here and answering our questions, Yona." she told me.

"It's me who should say thank you, I had a great time," I answer her with a smile

"Would you like to say a few things to your fans before the end? " she asks me with the same smile.

"Of course.  thank you very much for supporting me this year if you wouldn't be here I would never have gotten here I wish you a good evening and stay in good shape see you soon "  I wave at the camera.

" Perfect. Ladies and gentlemen, here is the end of this show with Kang Yona.  see you very soon, have a good evening, " said the interviewer with a huge smile on her face.

"CUT!"

the end of the show was announced. I rushed to the dressing rooms where I had to change to go  back to Korea this evening. I have a plane to catch.

My manager tells me that there are a lot of fans waiting for me in front of the door and that we didn't have much time. I rush and run towards the door where 4 bodyguards are waiting for me.

the doors open. I took a deep breath and left this building, which seemed stifling to me.

"Yona, please take a picture with me,"

" I love you so much."

"Kang Yona, marry me,"

you hear all this? this is my hope all this makes me forget who I really am. I'm afraid of changing. I'm afraid of becoming another person. I'm afraid of losing the person who I really am.

I said goodbye to the fans one last time and got in the car heading to the airport.

TIME SKIP

"I congratulate you Yona you did a good job. The interview you created caused a buzz on the internet. were able to increase turnover and sales as well as collaborations,"
Bang PD nim tells me.

"Thank you, I hope it continues like this. I'm really tired, please send me my program, I'm going home, " I say, then I get up and leave the room.

My name is Kang Yona. I was an ordinary girl whose parents didn't want her. I lost my mother at a young age, and my father abandoned me because of not being able to keep me. I hate him he ruined my life I found myself in an orphanage at the age of 12 my life no longer had any meaning for me but when my adoptive father came to see me everything changed I changed they changed me I felt it... alive.

I was adopted by a famous family in Korea  my father and the owners of a military base he is Italian and Korean.  My mother is a doctor she works with my dad, she is Korean too. I have a brother who works with my father and I as you see I am an idol there.

I had a great passion for music and dance since RM from BTS is my cousin. We had the same tastes in music. I have been an ARMY since I knew him, and I can never thank him enough for supporting me. And I auditioned for Big Hit and was accepted. I debuted as
Big Hit's first solo idol.

I have been an idol for 4 years now. I have great success, and I love my work. I love my fans

When I arrive home, my dog jumps on me, and I give him big hugs. I missed that one. After that, I go to my room and take a shower to recover from this exhausting day for me. after a good shower, I take my pyjamas, and I'm going to make ramen with kimchi . Suddenly I have an idea that comes to mind "why not do a live" I run to my room and go get my phone I see messages from my brother but I don't pay attention to them and I enter the Weverse application. I think all Kpop fans know this application that makes us happy when our idols respond to us. Communicate with them, talking with them it's one of our pations, and I prefer this application to the others. I open it to live and go straight to the kitchen.

When the live comes on, I take all the ingredients, and I look at the screen with a big smile on my face. My god, I  look like a crazy person like that.

"Hiiiii"

100 people join the live

"Hello, how are you?"

1000 people join the live

"YONAAAAAA"

80,000 people joined the live

"You are so pretty,"

"I like your hairstyle,"

100,000 people joined the live 

all the comments that were scrolling made my smile widen, I breathed, and I started my life

"Hello everyone, I'm opening this live to show you how I make ramen after a beautiful day," and here it begins.

I looked at the comments, and I read some.

"Yona, I love you," I smile. "i love you too," I say, making a heart.

Time skip

I've been doing this live for 1 hour, and it's starting to get late

"Before the end of this live, I would like to thank you again for your support and for all the love you give me it really gives me strength and every morning I want to wake up for you I hope it is also the same for you and I would also like to thank you for the sale of the albums. I don't know when my next album will be, but I will try to make one as soon as possible."

"Goodbye or good night. I love you, "
I say smiling, and I turn off the live

I go to my room to go to sleep, turn on the light, put my phone on silent, and go straight to sleep .

This is my very first chapter, so I hope you liked it and
see you soon 😊