chapter 17

POV YONA

I'm in the house after my vacation with Jimin. I go to my room and put all my things away. I go downstairs and open a live to say hello to all my fans.

During the live I noticed that there were comments talking about Jimin and me.

"Are you and Jimin a couple? "

"Did you go on vacation with Jimin? "

"I saw Jimin in the photo mirror."

I read a lot yet I don't respond to any. I change the subject and then close the lost live. How did they know?

I think about it and look again at the photos I posted on Instagram. I don't see any problem. I think about it and I remember that there were neighbors. They are the ones who took our photos.

I call Jimin and explain the situation to him and suddenly I hear RM's voice.

"Yona come to Hybe right away" he said to me in a serious voice. He hangs up the phone and I go straight to start the car to go towards Hybe. I go inside and I go to the secretary, running to the secretary.

"Where are BTS?" I told him while trying to catch my breath.

"In Bang's office-" I don't let her finish and run towards the office.

I enter the room and I see all the boys and Tae-ho who was sorry for me. I knew it even if he didn't speak it I could understand it through his eyes. I look at Jimin who had tears in his eyes and the boys who were worried. Bang PD nim who was standing angry.

"Yona sit down" he said to me in a cold manner. I sit in the chair next to Jimin without saying a sound.

Bang PD nim shows me his phone in front of my eyes and I see thousands of rumors that were about Jimin and me. I lower my head as I understand what is happening more precisely.

"Will you explain to me?!" He then told me that I remained calm. I was looking him straight in the eyes now.

"I'm sorry I couldn't control my feelings...again" I say and lower my head again.

"You know very well in your career that you have no right. I allowed you to do a lot of things. Drink alcohol to get a tattoo when all that is forbidden and that's how you thank me?!" he said and lied to me as I started to be angry.

"I can't even lie to the journalists because there are pictures of the two of you kissing." he said and I couldn't control my anger anymore I can be nice but don't play with me too much

"But do you think that when you're Idol you don't have feelings? We don't have a heart? I'm a human too, yes, I've done a lot of things that weren't supposed to, but how should I live ?! I am a person who loves someone, I love a man who loves me too. I can not do anything about it. I fell madly in love with him, I love him more than anything. But you know what you can do whatever you want. Fire me, take everything out of my hands but not him. Not Jimin. I can't accept this. If you don't want me anymore, fire me if I cause too much trouble. But don't forget if I love someone I will keep them until the person betrays me" I said as Jimin looked at me in shock. Tae-ho smiled at the reaction and Namjoon also the boys were shocked at my reactions too.

"If you really want to stay with him, that's fine, but I take no responsibility if you break up." he tells me and I look at Jimin smiling at him

we leave the room and I head straight to my studio to look at the rumors that were circulating. Millions of couple articles or even other geulase things. My Instagram photos or in the comments there was hate. I sigh in annoyance and run my hands through my hair.