chapitre 8

POV Yona

Currently I am in my room with a person who takes care of my hair and a person who takes care of my makeup in the room. Since 7 a.m. we are up. This made me remember my first fashion show, I had so much fair that I cried and my makeup was smudged so we had to do it again. after my makeup is finished and even my hair I get up and go get dressed.

I go out and do some more touch-ups

I go out and do some more touch-ups. Of course Vogue Paris is currently here to take video of me. I talk a little with them then I wait for Jennie who has her makeup to do. No, we're not in the same room but we talk to each other by message.

After that Tae-ho enters the room
"Waaa my best friend is beautiful"
he said to me, winking at me.

"my best friend is handsome too"
I said to Tae-ho, winking at him too.

It's true that Tae-ho is very handsome, even for a moment the fans started to create fan clubs for him

It's true that Tae-ho is very handsome, even for a moment the fans started to create fan clubs for him. I'm still shocked because when the fans see Tae-ho they shout his name.

"Jennie she's ready so we're going to go out there are a lot of fans in front of the hotel but in front of Chanel it's 3 times more so we have a lot of bodyguards for you two ok?" Tae-ho tells me and I nod, he takes my hand and we leave the room. Jennie is there waiting for us with her manager. she was taking a photo of herself and as I am a very nice friend I go behind her and pose too. After that she turns around and looks at me.

"waaa Yona you are very pretty!!" she said to me, giving me a hug.

"we have to talk about you, you shine!!" I told her. we feel big arms hugging us.

"I'm beautiful too, girls" Tae-ho said giving us a big hug so we laughed and stayed like that for a few seconds.

Then we get off the elevator laughing. Before leaving the hotel I feel Jennie put her hand around my arm. I look at her and smile. we go out and see lots of fans with lots of gifts.when I think about it it's been 1 year since I came to France so I want to do some fun things.

"Yona Jennie please a photo!!!" a fan screamed.

"Jennie is for you" said another.

I'm going to do it otherwise it won't be fun.