chapter 10

Pov Yona

"Ok, Yona, for this song, try to have a calm voice," the director told me.

I take my headphones and then go to the recording room. I'm recording Jimin's song Like crazy. I'm quite nervous because I'm afraid he won't like it.

I sing the second chorus. I try to make the voice as calm and gentle as possible.

after that I leave the room yes we start to do the finishing touches. at the end of our work, we give ourselves a hand check, and then we leave the room.

I go to my dressing room to check my schedule. I have 3 more hours, then I go home and head to the studio where I have a photoshoot for Calvin Klein.

I head towards the elevator, and then I see my makeup artist who goes into the studio, so we chat a little, then I go to change.

when I arrive in the studio, I am surprised to see Jungkook having his photo taken with the latest Calvin Klein men's collection.

when he goes to take a break, he turns to me and smiles as he comes towards me.

"Noona, how are you ?" he said to me while giving me a hug.

"I'm fine, but what are you doing here?" I ask him, still surprised

"I'm going to be the ambassador for Calvin Klein, so I came to take photos. We're going to be together in the event in New York. It's going to be so good, " tells me  Jungkook  excited

"It’s true, and this style suits you well,"I said, looking him up and down smiling.

"Thank you too. It looked like a Tomboy style," he tells me

"thanks Kookie" I thank him by tapping his shoulder

"Yona is your turn after again Jungkook, and you would take a picture  together for the new cover,"the photographer tells us

we say OK, then I move forward to take some pictures . I pose a few times, and then Jungkook, who was changing, comes back to take pictures.

I changed for the last photos that will be taken with Jungkook. I notice that the style is quite... how should I say... sexy? How are we going to pose with this style?

(I know it's Jennie, but just pretend it's Yona )

I leave the room embarrassed. I see Jungkook, who is also like me.

 I see Jungkook, who is also like me

yes, there is nothing underneath. Well, after all, it's true Jungkook is a handsome guy. We look at each other and  start to laugh.

"we're really going to pose like that ?" I told him, laughing.

"The fans are going to go crazy," he said to me, laughing and clapping his hands.

"That is true," I told him, smiling

after the photographer calls us, we walk towards him, and he shows us how we should pose.

I'm explaining to you that Jungkook is going to be next to me, but he's going to have a hand on my waist, and I have to put my hand on Jungkook's neck. We have 5 poses to do, and then Calvin Klein has to choose the best photo.

the second jungkook will be sitting on a chair, and I will be behind him, placing my hands on his shoulders... Why not.

the third will be the opposite, but jungkook will be on the floor in front of me (looking towards the camera ), showing his abs.

the fourth is quite difficult not to laugh because Jungkook and I are hopeless cases together. I'll explain to you, we have to look at each other, Jungkook will have both hands on my waist, and he'll make me lean backwards, I'll have both hands on Jungkook's chest.

the fifth is easy. we are side by side. I put my elbow on jungkook's shoulder, classic.

After having finished we look at the photos of course while laughing, then we go to change into our usual clothes. I see Jungkook as a little brother even if he is very handsome. He is younger than me and he also sees me like his big sister so I think there would be no problem.

I go to the dance room where I see Jimin dancing, he dances to the choreography that we are going to do, I take off my cap and then start dancing with him. At first he was surprised, then he continued to dance with me. Like Crazy is a close song, that's why we're pretty close during the choreography. After the dance, we sit down on the ground out of breath, and we start dancing again. after 2 hours we finish then we clap our hands.

"I think we did well," he tells me  out of breath.

"Yes, we do it 5 times. I think we know it," I tell him, trying to catch my breath.

after 2 hours of dancing, I didn't want to leave him. I had a feeling that I had to stay with him. I feel good with him, I'm happy. Yes, it's weird, but I like this feeling.

" Are you going to go home? " I ask him while drinking water.

he gets up and walks towards me to get his bottle of water, which is next to me. My heart was beating. damn not now.

"No, why ?" he asks me while drinking water.

"I was thinking if you wanted to come eat in my studio, I have food there." I ask him as I get up and put my things away.

"why not I just have to wash and I'll come" he tells me and I nod then I go to my room to wash and change I take a few bottles of alcohol and I go to my studio.
when Jimin arrived, he had a black t-shirt with grey shorts.

I saw his  tattoo 13, which is on his wrist.

I start to prepare the noodles, and then we eat them while drinking alcohol and talk about it. After a few hours, we lie down on the sofa, and then he comes to me to hug me. I hug him back, and we fall asleep like that.

_________________________

Hiii
here is chapter 10 of this story.
I don't know yet how many chapters I'm going to do, but my goal is 20 chapters.

I hope you liked it.

Byeee💜💜💜