Chapter 1

"I present you Kang Yona, the best artist of 2020!!"

"we are going to announce the best album of the year, which is Black Kard by Kang Yona!! "

"Kang Yona, the best Korean soloist who shakes up the world with her songs, particularly with her new  album, she gains great success in Korea,"

"She is the first female singer to have more than 40 trophies for just one album. This is a world record!"

"With all her collaborations, she manages to increase all brand sales in not even 1 day a real influence!"

"applaud for her and for her beauty"

"Today, we welcome the best rap women of Korea and the ideal model of the young people of the day I present to you, Kang Yona !!!"

"she can do anything dance. Sing rap, be a model she's an actress I present to you, Kang Yona."

I didn't get it in the blink of an eye. I worked every day without stopping. I wanted to earn this position and show them what I'm capable of. To show my mother and my father that I'm not good for nothing.

and now all these people are chasing me. You're going to wait a long time so that I forgive you... that is to say never

I am a patient person. If I have to take my revenge for 1 week or 10 years later, I will take it. 

Now look at me

it's my  time to shine