chapter 12

POV YONA

I'm heading to the big makeup room today. we're going to do the concept photos with Jimin. I go to my makeup artist who is waiting for me, I sit on the chair and then talk to him while he does my makeup.

“Yona” I turn my head towards the voice, calling me and seeing Jimin coming towards me. I smile and then check his hand.

"I wanted to thank you, and I'm sorry because of me you must have been afraid of the interview."

"Don't worry, everything is finished,"  I tell him, smiling again, looking at him in the mirror.

after my makeup is finished, I head to the photoshoot and position myself to start posing. We take at least 20 photos, and then I change into the second outfit.

I take a few more photos, and then I take photos to put them on Instagram. I look at the comments, and I see hateful comments towards me because of the story between Jimin and I. I sight in annoyance and then exit the large room to wait for Jimin. Jimin asked me to go eat with Jungkook, and I agreed after he insisted.

After Jimin comes, we head to the cafeteria downstairs and buy some food for ourselves. We head towards a large room, which is located on the top floors in Hybe. We see Jungkook looking at his phone when he saw us he smiled and started looking at what was in the bags. We start eating after having prepared everything. We laugh, we talk, and then Jungkokk turns to me.

"Noona, I wanted to congratulate you on how you handled the situation in the interview, and I just think a few people must have noticed your looks towards the MC," he said to me, laughing.

"Thanks, Kook, but you know it really annoyed me how she insisted," I told him, rolling my eyes.

they laugh, and then we continue to eat in a good mood.

I head to my studio, where I start writing a song. I got inspired when we were eating, the laughs, the jokes wanted me to write a song. I finish describing, and then I hear someone knock on the door. I turn to see Tae-ho entering my room.

“I have your schedule,” he said to me, waving pieces of paper in his hands.

he sits next to me and then puts the papers on the table. I start to read them.

Monday:
Performance with Jimin at the KBS award.
Photoshoot for Dior
Dance

Tuesday: Fansign for the new album
Video for Dior

Wednesday:
Flight to New York.

Thursday:
Interview for the new album and performance.
Filming for Spotify

Friday: Surprise Jimin at the Jimmy Fallon show
Dinner with the hybe team.

Saturday:Go to Paris for Dior  Fashion Week.

Sunday: concert in Seoul.

“It’s a lot, isn’t it?” I said, looking at Tae-ho.

"In 1 month there are the awards, you have to finish all this program and then you will have another album to make. I know it's a lot, but we have no other choice, " he said to me as they lay down on the sofa behind him.

“Did you ask for the world tour?” I ask him, turning towards him.

"Yes I asked but we have a problem it's balckpink who are going to do a World Tour so you have to wait until they are almost finished so that you can begin for yours" he said to me as he started to close his eyes.

I throw the cushion on his head so he doesn't sleep. He gets up and then starts to choke me with the cousin. I start kicking him. He takes me on his shoulder and then starts to walk out of the room while I hit his back. He walks into the dance room.

"Go dancing, then you can go home." he tells me then starts to leave.

"I HATE YOU KIM TAE-HO!!!" I shout behind him to make him lie, and before leaving, he showed me his middle finger.

I start dancing after calming down. I play lots of music and then continue dancing. I was starting to get bored alone, so I opened a live  to enjoy with my fans.

I play music then dance in front of the camera. I also sing. I stand in front of the camera and then start reading the comments.

I see that he was talking to me about the story that happened with the MC.
I could also read that the MC had been fired.

I smile after reading the comment out loud. I say goodbye to the fans, and then I go home.

before going home I go to my office but I see a wallet on a table. I take the wallet and see who it belongs to. I see Jimin's ID. I start towards his house to go to his house. Arriving in front of his house, the guards open the door.

I thank the gradians, and I go towards Jimin's apartment. I knock on the door, and then Jimin opens the door, shocked to see me here.
I show him his wallet.

“Forget that” I said to him, handing him the wallet.

"Thank you,come in," he said to me, taking the wallet.

"No, I just came to give you this," I tell him.

"Come, you came this far,"after he insisted I entered his apartment. As usual, it's clean. I walk into the living room and see a movie on TV <<Little Women>> I also started it

I massage on the couch, and I see Jimin bring me a hot chocolate, too.

"Thanks again for the wallet" he said to me as he started to drink the hot chocolate. I watch his plump lips on the cup. Who wouldn't want to kiss?

“no problems” I tell him while drinking too.

“You did the choreography rehearsals” Jimin asks me

“Yes I did this morning, and you” I ask, looking at his eyes.

“Yes, I did it yesterday too, and this morning I’m stressing about tomorrow.”

After a few minutes we look at each other then we start to watch the film again. I fell asleep while watching the film even though I wasn't tired.

POV JIMIN

I turn my head to see Yona sleeping like a baby on the couch. I take her in my arms and then take her to one of the guest rooms. If you want to know, I love it. I've loved Yona from the beginning, and that's why I wanted to do this song with her because I've loved her for a long time.

I put her on the bed and then leave the room to go to mine where I'm going to sleep too.

______________________________

Helloo

Here is the 12th chapter from this chapter the events will move quickly, that is to say our couple will begin to form  slowly.
I hope you enjoyed it.

Byeee💜🩷