chapter 6

Pov Yona

I have made my decision, I am going to do this collaboration with Jimin. I know it might not be a good idea, but I want to keep this chance. I'm in front of Jimin's studio. I knock on the door a few seconds later, and the door opens on Yoongi.

"Oh hi, Yoongi." I smile at him

"Hi Yona, how are you?" he gives me a little smile.

" Fine  and you," I tell him, and he shifts a little to the side.

"I'm fine too, come in." I accept this offer, and I enter the studio that I know now.

I see Jimin with his helmet, and next to him, Namjoon, who is also wearing a helmet. I conclude that it's only Yoongi who heard me.
I sit on the couch and look at what the boys are doing, I see that they are working on the 4th song of the album.

"You want something to drink?"I turn my gaze to Yoongi, who was talking to me.

"Yes, whatever you want," I answer him and look at the boys again.

after a few seconds, Yoongi brings me a bottle of beer. I thank him, and we chat for a few minutes until we see Jimin and Namjoon finish their work.

"Oh, Yona-shi, what are you doing here?" jimin who asks me while smiling at me.

"I wanted to talk to you about your proposal." I looked into his eyes and noticed the change in his gaze after  my sentence. he was curious.

"So what is the answer?" he said to me, raising an eyebrow.

"I agree. I will do this collaboration with you," I told him with confidence.

he smiled and looked at me his eyes were shining, and the black of his eyes had changed as if they had become lighter. I could read happiness.

"Thank you for accepting." he tells me  embarrassed.

"Well, if this is to be resolved, you have to talk about it with your superiors and managers. we should start recording your voices, and we will talk about the theme for the M/V. " Namjoon speaks in an authoritative manner that makes us nod our heads.

"Yona-shi, you will come and do the recording tomorrow. we must do it as quickly as possible for the release." Namjoon tells me, and I nod.

"I would just like to inform you that I will not be there on Tuesdays next week, I have a fashion week in Paris so I will have to talk to me this week so that I can organize myself." I say, looking at the three boys in front of me.

after a few minutes I leave the studio after saying goodbye to them I go to the dressing room and look at my schedule for this week I look at the empty places to be able to add my program with Jimin.

I wonder how it will go and if  the fans will like it? did I make the right choice?

I look at some messages and reply after that I go to the dance hall to dance to my songs.
I have to train for the Music Awards which are in 2 weeks. I notice that everything is going too quickly. I don't have time for myself. I feel him controlling. I think that after all this, I'm going to take a break. I love my job, but I'm tired. I don't sleep a lot. I always have to be at Hybe.

I don't see the time passing and I go to my own room in Hybe, I take a shower and put on more comfortable clothes. I take some food and go to my studio. I seat on the chair and turn on the computer. before starting to eat I hear someone  knocking on the door. I inform the person that he can come in and look at the door to see who is upset for disturbing me during my eating session.

It's Tae-ho. not wow I go back to my computer and watch my movie.

"I'm not important?" he asks me while acting like a Dramaqueen.

"not enough for not to eat my food" I answer him without looking at him.

he sits next to me and we watch the film together. I noticed that he also brought food that we eat together.
I hear someone knocking at the door again. I say to come in and the person comes in. Tae-ho pauses the movie and we turn at the same time to see the person.

we see that it's Namjoon with a bowl  of ice cream in his hand.
he smiles at us and we smile at him. we understand directly what we are going to do.
watching movies all night while eating anything we want.
without saying a word he sits down and gives us a spoon. we start eating while watching the film.
we used to do this a lot when we were younger with Namjoon, Tae-ho, me and my brother watching movies when our parents left us alone and talking about everything in the house.

we end our evening like this and we go home after our film club.

I enter the house and feed Gyeung who was waiting for me. I lay down on the couch and fall asleep like an animal.

Helloooo
here is chapter 6 of this story.
Hope you like it.
I don't know when I'm going to send the next chapter knowing that I'm going to be on vacation for 2 weeks so I'll try to send as much as possible.

See you soon byee 🥰🥰🩵💜