chapter 9

Pov Yona

I'm in front of my parents because I came to pick up Gyeung. Maybe it can be weird but my parents love Gyeung a lot, they see him as their son.

I ring the doorbell and the maid opens the door. If the maid is there that means my father is not there. Even though my parents work together my mother doesn't have the same day so when my father works he brings a maid at  home to help my mother, such a gentleman. I enter the house after saying hello to the maid . my mother was there in the kitchen cooking.

mom what are you doing?

"omo my daughter came. come give mom a hug, I miss you so much and you looked so beautiful on the red carpet" I go to give her a hug and smile when I hear her soft voice. Even though she is not my biological mother, she gives me all the love that a mother gives to her daughter.

"thanks Mom"
"Come sit down, I’ll give you something to eat." Maria come and eat with us, you must be tired. my mother has always hated making people work for her for her own good; she has always loved being independent. Maria arrives and we start to eat together.

we stay talking like that for a few hours then my father enters the kitchen.

"oh but who is there?" he says smiling then I jump into his arms as if to give him a hug. He gives me a hug too then my brother comes from behind with his military uniform.

after me and my father had finished our hugs I go to my brother to give him a hug. he gives me a kiss on the cheek and on the hair. Me and my brother we are like that even at school before the girls thought we were together but when they found out it was my brother they were shocked.

"i miss you bitch" he said.
"I miss you too bastard" I smile as I move away from him and continue eating.

"Hi Maria" my brother says to Maria and I see that she turns red as she says hello to him too. suspicious but I'll let it pass this time.

we eat together then I receive a call from Jimin asking me to come to his house apparently where the boys were together I tell him I'll come in 30 minutes.

"Appa Eomma I'm going to see a friend and Namjoon we haven't seen each other for a long time"

"oh Okey All of Gyeung's things are outside the door" said my mother I give them all a hug and Maria and I leave the house at the same time.

"Maria is waiting to drop you  at your place" said my brother running towards her.

"don't worry I can -" my brother cuts her "it wasn't a question come in"  when my brother turns towards me I look at him and give him a smirk which he returns with a roll of  eyes.

I'm going towards Jimin's house with Gyeung behind with the music.

arrive in front of Jimin's house security come towards me I take off my mask then he lets me in while greeting me. I've come here a few times since Jimin and Namjoon live next to each other it's pretty easy for me to get in here. I take Gyeung out of the car then I go to the elevator where I see Jungkook coming.
"Hi Yona" I said to me smiling

" hi Jungkook"  I answer him with a smile

" you just arrived too "

"yes I was with my parents"

"oh Ok Gyeung how are you?" he said while caressing him.

arrive in front of Jimin's door we knock then Jimin opens the door smiling
"Hi Hyung" he says as he enters after giving him a little hug
"Hi jk" I come in after him "hi Jimin"
" Hi Yona I see you took Gyeung too" 
"yes I was with my parents so I couldn't take him home, hope that doesn't cause you a problem?" I said looking at him

" no at all come on there are others" he said to me smiling. I really like his smile, he's really cute. When he smiles, I want to smile too. You know when a person makes you feel good just by   their presence, Jimin is that person.

"Yona-shii!!" Taehyung run and give me a hug I laugh and hug him back.

"Taehyung let her" a voice makes us step back we turn our face and we see Jimin standing  angry.

After that I go to see Jin and give him a hug and I Kiss Namjoon  on his  cheek. I hug J-hope and Yoongi too.

I massage between Yoongi and Jimin then they serve me a glass of Soju. if you wanted to know I resist alcohol. We start talking about everything and nothing. How do I know the other members? During the production of Jimin's songs the members came to visit us and then I started being friends with them. Jin gives me a piece of cake that he went to get.

"who made the cake?" I ask looking at them.

"it's me" I turn my head to see Jimin who answered me

" I didn't know you were a good pastry chef" I turn my gaze towards the cake because his gaze was becoming intense.

We continue to eat, laughing sometimes I felt Jimin's gaze on me but I didn't pay attention. A few hours later everyone was starting to get drunk.

I wasn't drunk yet because I need to go home but now I realize that I can't leave Jimin like that with 6 drunk people.

"Sleep here if you want" ask me Jimin
"Yoongi isn't drunk yet he has a car so I think we'll take the boy to their place."
"no leave them here they will sleep here for tonight but you also stay you also drink alcohol" he still looks at me with this look that I can't look at. I look at the boys who are on the floor on the sofa and I think  yes, I have to stay to help him.
"Ok but know that it's to help you"

we take the boys and we have some in the guest room there are two guest rooms and two sofas so I think it's ideal. Jin and Jungkook sleep together, Jhope and Taehyung sleep together in the guest room. Namjoon will sleep with me on the couch and Yoongi has already taken the couch.

We take trash bags and clean the living room then Jimin gives me some pajamas so I can be at peace because yes with jeans and a t-shirt I won't be at peace. when I enter the living room I see Gyeung and Yoongi sleeping together Namjoon also sleeping peacefully.

I don't have sleep yet so I go to the kitchen to drink some water. I look at my phone a bit and enter Weverse to respond to some messages from fans. After 1 hour I see Jimin entering the kitchen.

“Are you not asleep yet?”  he asks with his eyes almost closed.
"as you see" I answer him.

"it's 2 a.m. you should sleep"Jimin tells me
"yes you are right good night"
"Good night" Jimin tells me then I go into the living room to sleep next to Namjoon.

__________________________
Hello
here is chapter 9. Don't forget to vote and tell me if you liked it or not, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Byeeee