chapter 7

Yona pov

"Yona-shi, can you make a heart for us?" The woman with the camera asks me. I do what she asks me, always smiling.
All the flashes caused by the cameras hurt my eyes.

"Yona, shall we go?" Tae-ho's voice brings me out of my thoughts. I nod my head in response.

we move towards the airport, the fans still following us. The fans who push us, the bodyguards who try to protect me, make my head hurt. arriving at passport control, I turn one last time and wave at my fans.

I think you understood, yes it's Tuesday, I'm going to Paris, we're just going to wait for Jennie. When she arrives, we'll get on the private jet rented by Chanel.

"Yonaaa !!"  I turn and smile as I see Jennie running like crazy.

she jumped on me, and we had to fall. She pulls back, and we laugh while hugging each other.

"I miss you so much," I said, pulling away from her. she puts her hand around my arm and we walk towards the airport gates.

"I miss you too," she said, smiling.

we get on the plane, and two flight attendants greet us upon arrival. when we enter inside our eyes widen seeing the decoration. Some paintings a bedroom with a double bed a  bathroom  with wide seats alcohol food, and even a TV. Ok, we can say that Chanel doesn't do things half.

After the flight

We wait for the doors to open to get off the jet. after a few seconds, the doors open, and Jennie and I go down first. The large automatic sliding doors open, and we see a dozen fans like in Incheon. Jennie doesn't like places where there are a lot of people. She has panic attacks . I take Jennie's hand, and we walk together, me in front and her behind. It's like I'm pushing her to get out of this place quickly. we arrive in front of the large limousine where there is the Chanel logo in large size and a few guards in front of the door. They open the door for us, and I first let Jennie in, and then I go in.

"Thank you, Yona," she said to me, still holding her hand in mine.

"it's nothing," I tell her, smiling. She places her head on my shoulder, and I turn my gaze towards the window, which shows the streets of Paris.

arriving in front of the 5 star hotel rented by Chanel, we get out of the car seeing hotel employees. They take all the suitcases and we get out of the car.

"So Jennie, your room is room 29, and you Yona is room 32. Your rooms are facing each other with a view of the Eifel Tower. If there is a problem, call us, ok?" Tae-ho informs us, and we take our keys to go directly to our rooms.

I open the door and see Chanel clothes on the bed with Chanel makeup, too. On the table, I see a Chanel card where it is written:

Chère Kang Yona

Nous sommes heureux de vous inviter à la fashion Week 2022 de Chanel.
Nous vous disposons notre dernière collection.
Nous espérons que cela vous plaît.

Équipe Chanel

(Dear Kang Yona
We are happy to invite you to Chanel Fashion Week 2022.
We have our latest collection for you.
We hope you like it.

Team Chanel )

I smile when I see the note. I know how to speak French when I was young. I dreamed of learning the French language after being adopted. I decided to learn French.

I take my phone out of my back pocket and take photos to put on Instagram. after doing that, I go to the bathroom. I take a shower and put myself in Chanel pyjamas, which have been put on the bed. I go to the table  next to the window and look at what is there. There is alcohol, cakes, and soda with a bottle of water. I take a glass of wine and take the bottle of red wine to put some in my glass. before Sit on the balcony while knocking on the bedroom door. I get up, with a sigh, and open the door to see Jennie in Chanel pyjamas. we have the same one except that it is in white and mine is in black. I smile, seeing her like that.

"So it suits me?" she asks me while spinning around.

"Yes, it suits you well. Did you cut your hair?" I ask her, letting her into the room she jumps on the bed, and she looks at me.

"Yes, I wanted to change my cut for this new collection," she answered while looking at the gifts offered by Chanel.

while she looks at the gifts, I give her a glass of wine too and head to the balcony for a seat.

"Oh, Yona, look at the necklace!! It  is so  beautiful !" I look at her and look at the necklace where there is a Chanel logo.

"Yes it’s true the necklace is beautiful !" I answer her. She takes the necklace out of the box and approaches me. I let her do what she wanted. She pushes the hair and puts the necklace around my neck.

she stands in front of me and looks at the necklace.

"It suits you so well!!" she tells me she's so excited.

she sits on the chair and takes the verse of wine. She takes a sip.
"So tell me what's new."
she asks me, smiling.

"If I have to be frank  nothing at all,"
she looks at me and takes her phone out of her pocket. she types a few things on it and shows me the screen. I see a photo of me and Jimin in a restaurant, and below the photo, it says: Are Jimin and Yona secretly in a relationship?

remembering that day, my cheeks turned red

FLASH-BACK

I was going to enter the elevator to go to the underground parking.

"Yona, Yona, wait !!" A person shouted my name before the doors closed. I pressed the button not to close them, and I saw Jimin running towards me.

"Oh Jimin, yes?" I ask him what he wants, and he enters the elevator.

"Do you have time?" he asks me, and I nod in response."I wanted to know if you would like to go to a restaurant with me now because I would like to go there but I don't want to go alone," he asks, looking at me.

"Sure, why not?" I answer him. I don't even know why I said yes, but my heart told me to say yes.

after that we go to his car and he starts driving towards the restaurant. We were chatting and laughing all the way. Arriving in front of the restaurant, we both go out and go inside.

after having eaten

we were eating our dessert when I felt Jimin's gaze on me. I raise my head to look him in the eyes, and I see him smiling.

"I have some things on my face  ?"I ask him embarrassed but smiling.

he looks at him a little more, and he answers in a clear voice
"Yes, you are really beautiful, you know?" After he said that, my heart started beating fast. I don't know why, but even my cheeks were turning red.

"Thanks." I thank him while looking at the plant behind him.

After that, Jimin and I left the restaurant, and he dropped me off at home after being sure to see me inside home he left .

END FLASH-BACK

"This is what happened," I explain to him, still embarrassed

"waaa, so that means he loves you?" she said to me, teasing me.

"I don't know, Jennie. It's quite embarrassing , I just hope Hybe doesn't see that. Otherwise, we're in trouble, " I tell him while drinking my glass of alcohol which is now empty.

"Anyway, we'll talk about it again tomorrow. we have to wake up early, so take rest, " she said to me, smiling before leaving the room.

after she leaves, I do my night routine. I go to bed and fall asleep.

__________________________

Hello, here is chapter 7. I hope you like it it is a little longer than the others. Don't forget to vote, please. there may be different dates because I wrote this story before, so there are a few things that would change, but otherwise, that's it 💜💜💜