chapter 3

Pov Yona

the next day early in the morning, I find myself in Hybe for a meeting with my team, which will be about the promotion of my album. I am quite stressed because apparently there is an important thing to talk about. I rushed to the meeting room. Traffic was slow this morning, which meant I'm late. Arriving in Hybe, I say hello to the secretaries, I go straight to the meeting room where my team is waiting for me. when I arrive in front, I open the door and go inside.

"Hello, I'm sorry to have made you wait." I said, and I sat down on a chair which was next to my manager

"Why are you late?" Tae-ho asks me in a whisper.

"There was crazy traffic, I was only able to come now," I said, and he nodded.

"What is the important thing for someone to call me here? " I asked Tae-ho. "I don't really know either, but I know you're going to do something with someone we haven't talked too much too," He replied to me, and I nodded.

A few minutes later, the door opened to let a man in a suit pass and another man with a mask and a white cap. The man in the suit said hello to us, and the person behind also bowed down out of respect. We did the same.

the guy in white takes off his mask and his cap. My smile suddenly disappears, and my eyes widen. in front of me, I have Park Jimin from BTS Namjoon. I told me a lot about him, and I also saw him on TV, but I had never had the chance to see him in real life until now.

he looked into my eyes and smiled, then looked at Tae-ho and did the same to him. my hands are shaking. I don't know why I can't feel my legs anymore. My butt is getting cold. help me I don't know what to do.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin," He said to me. "I know," I said. I realize what I've just said. I apologize "sorry i am just nervous, I am Kang Yona. Nice to meet you."
I said, and he chuckled a little, then answered me, "Nice to meet you too.

"we can start the meeting," announces Jimin's manager

jimin's manager speaks "we suddenly warned you because we have a request to make to you Jimin wants to make an album and he would like to do a song with you Kang Yona-shi" he said to me with a smile.

Me? me Kang Yona? making an album with the great Park Jimin. I think there is a mistake.

"Excuse me ? " The only answer that came out of my lips, my brain is stop. I don't know what to say.

"I think it was suddenly sorry I wanted to offer you a collaboration with Park Jimin he is going to release his first solo album and he would like to compose a song with you " he says while I'm still in shock.

I looked at the manager after Tae-ho and after Jimin, who was waiting for a response from me.

"Sure,why not?" I said quite simply, I can swear to you that I saw Jimin smile at my answer.

"Perfect, then I will send you the contract details, and you will be able to discuss this with Jimin."
he looks at Jimin, who nods his head.

jimin, look at me. "Thank you very much for accepting it. It makes me really happy. I would like to start this album as soon as possible, so if you say so, your possibilities," he said.

"oh yes of course This is my number you can add me and I will send you my free hours like that we will begin " I say and give him a piece of paper with my number on it.

he nods, and the meeting ends here .

I still had a long day, but I went to my studio to look at my projects, and after a few hours, I went to the lobby to do an interview on a radio.

TIME SKIP

At the end of the radio we go to hybe and Tae-ho informs me that tomorrow I should start Jimin's new album I tell him that it's ok for me and he adds that I have a photo shoot for Chanel for their new collections with Jennie from Blackpink.

Jennie and I have known each other since we were young, our mothers have known each other for a long time, so we grew up together. we are always close to each other. Jennie and I were in the same high school with Tae-ho. My brother had other friends that we hung out with, and we are still close.

I go into the dance room, and my choreographer tells me that we are going to start a new choreography on the song Bolo by Penomeco .

Dancing for me takes away all the stress I have in me, I feel alive. I'm having fun, I'm losing weight and I'm learning to control my body, that's enough.

A few hours later, our session is over. I go to my dressing room, and I'm going to take a shower. Yes, in Hybe, all the idols have a dressing room and a studio. I wash it, and I'm going to have a bowl of noodles. I go to the empty room, which is on the upper floors in Hybe. This building is big, that's why the rooms are often empty. I often come to these rooms to eat while looking at the view of Seoul, which is magnificent at night with all the light .

after eating, I take my car and go home to mentally prepare myself for tomorrow's day ahead of me. I get home, I have an Instagram post for my fans, and I go to my room, and I fall asleep.

_______________________

Hello, this is Chapter 2 of my story. I hope you like it too. You can tell me your idea in the comment. I'll like it for the futures chapters

I love you and take care of yourself 🥰

Bye🩵💜