chapter 5

Pov Yona

I turn around and go to the military base. I speed up a little, seeing the empty roads 10 minutes later, and I find myself in front of the base. the guard comes to my window, and I show him my badge, which tells him that I am not a stranger he gives me his gesture of respect, and I enter the base. When I get there, I see my brother running towards me.

"Dad wants to see you," he tells me, and we go together to my father's office while we talk .

we enter the office and I'm going to hug my father it's been months that we don't see each other.

"Sit down, let's talk." I do what he tells me and massage in front with my brother next to me.

"Your biological father has been coming to see me for a few months saying he wants to take you again."
he gives me a sheet where there is a request process."After he sent me this request. the problem is that I don't want to take you away from the family. Your mother is currently in decline. You must know how she cares about you, right? that's why since you are an adult you have to make the decision yourself to stay in the Kang Family or return to the Kim family " I have tears coming, I can feel it but I can't cry.

I had such a good time with my adoptive father that I see them as my real family. my mother, even if she wasn't the one who brought me into this world, I see her like tmy real mother. My biological  father is going to want to take advantage of my money. He is going to steal everything I have, and I know it.

"Yona, think carefully. I don't want you to leave," my brother begged me, and my father looked at me attentively, and my mother, I knew she must not be well.

"I don't want to go with him I want to stay with you" my gaze look at the ground "I don't want to let go of you, you have brought me so much, whether it's happiness and love, but I love you like a real family. he's going to ruin my life. I can't go with him. " I take the pen on the table, and I sign my box, which I do not want to change family.

"Whatever happens, I'll stay with you for you, and this matter will end. If he's not happy, he can come and see me." I look at them, and my brother jumps into my arms. my father wipes away a tear that has fallen.

after minutes of discussion, I leave the office and go see the soldiers who are in the refectory. I spend a few hours with them and I leave here.

I often came here to spend time with the soldiers, and there was a good atmosphere. sometimes I even bring food from outside and we all eat together. I know it's difficult this time for them, so I try to be as present as possible. After this problem tomorrow I will see my mother with Namjoon.

When I get home, I open the news and watch the news while eating my meal. I take some photos on Instagram. I see a message from Tae-ho, which I reply.

Tae-ho:
are you at home?

Me :
Yes, why?

Tae-ho:
I'm near to your place, I have some snacks :-)

Me: 
ok, I understand. Come on, I also made food

Tae-ho:
heheheheheh I’m coming.

I tidy up the house a bit and wait for Tae-ho to come. Tae-ho and I get along really well. He's my brother's best friend, so we're quite close. I see him as a big brother, and he also treats me like a sister anyway.

I hear the door ring so I go to open it. Tae-ho comes in. we sit on the sofa. Tae-ho decides to open a movie and I bring the drinks. we end the evening watching TV and eating.before the end of the film, we fall asleep .

1 week later

With Jimin we almost finished the music which is quite good and pusiquik is going to release a new album I also helped him with the other songs it was really fun because I was even able to talk with Yoongi. We helped Jimin with Rm  with the 2nd song from the album, and I helped with the 4th song. the songs are great, it's not because it's me but we really did a good job. Currently, I'm with Jimin in the  Bang PD nim room, and we're playing him the songs that we wrote. We  need his permission to release the song.

"The songs are really good, and I don't think it will be a problem with the lyrics. I think  the fans will like the songs. I congratulate you. You did a good job. we will organize the release of the album. You just have to find the name of the album and the theme." he informs us. 

we leave the Bang PD nim office and move towards the elevators.
suddenly Jimin turns towards me. "I want you to play the second song with me, I want it to be a collaboration," he said . I'm a little shocked because it wasn't in the plans.

"you know this song is yours and even if I helped you it's your first solo album" it's quite embarrassing so I prefer that he does it alone even if I want to do it with him.

“you helped me a lot, so I would like to do it with you, think about it, and let me know” he wink  and leaves, leaving me here like crazy.

I don't know if I should do a collaboration with him.

I get a call from Tae-ho he tells me to come see him in my studio. arrive in front of my studio. I enter. I see Tae-ho sitting on the sofa I approach and massager in front of him.

"I received a call from Chanel telling me that there will be a fashion week for their new collection Jennie also she will be there so you go go together," he said to me with a smile.

"it's for when," I ask him, looking at him.

"In 1 week" stress is rising inside me. I didn't think it was going to be so soon.

"ok, it's good for me," I answer him, and we finish our discussion.

I'm happy to be with Jennie, but I'm also stressed to know what I'm going to say to Jimin. Yes or no?

____________________
Hello, this is the chapter 5
I hope you liked this chapter,
if you have any ideas to tell me don't hesitate I will try to do new things.

see you soon for the new chapter 💜💜
I love youu <3