chapter 19

POV YONA

After our trip in Japan we returned to Japan. Jimin and I have been trying to think about living together because it's becoming very difficult for both of us to be together because our schedules are really busy with the new albums. In 1 week there are the BTS concerts he is quite stressed and he works a lot.

I'm going to surprise him by going to his concert. I told myself that it was going to be a really big surprise for him. 

I turn off the lights and lay down on my bed ready to sleep. I receive a message, I pick up my phone and I look at the person who sent me a message.

Jimin
-I didn't see you today, I was very busy, see you tomorrow? I'm free.

You
- I know it doesn't metter. work well for your concert. Yes, let's see, see you at the restaurant last time?

Jimin
-it's ok for me Good night baby <3

You
-Good night <3

Throw away my phone and go to sleep. After a few minutes I see Gyeung fidgeting. I look at him and he starts to want to leave the room.

“Gyeung what are you doing?” I tell him and he comes over to me and jumps on my knees. I hear a noise from downstairs. I understand there's someone down there. I take the mask that was on the nearby maple and I put it on myself. I go to my wardrobe and take the gun that was hidden inside. If you want to know why I have this. It's because my father gave it to me. I open the door slowly and let Gyeung inside my room. I go downstairs and arrive towards the living room I see a person dressed in black trying to take a photo of my things? Wait, is that a saeseng? I turn on the light and point my gun at the person.

“You have 5 seconds to give me your camera and get on your knees” I tell him and look him in the eyes.
He started looking at different places so he could escape.

"It's no use, I'll find you, now  give me the camera and you get on your knees, I won't repeat it again." I tell him and he starts to get on his knees I approach him still with my gun to his head and I take the camera and throw it on the couch.

I wanted to call Gyeung but I remembered that I had closed the door and that I didn't have my phone with me. I think about it and decide to take Gyung's toy and put it on the guy's eyes. After that I take him with me and we go upstairs. I open the door to my room and Gyeung starts to stir when he sees the man next to me. He barks.

“Gyeung calm down and go downstairs I’m coming” I tell him and he goes downstairs.

“Please let me, I promise I won’t tell anyone.” The guy next to me said to me, starting to understand what was going on.

“shut your mouth” I answer him and take my phone to call my brother.

“Yes Yona?” he said to me, answering my call.

"Oppa there is a guy he came into my house send me the police" I said looking at the guy who still had his eyes closed.

“Wait, I’m coming” He says to me then hangs up. I take the man and go downstairs to wait for help.

“So you know you got yourself into trouble all by yourself?” I tell him and he nods.

“But it doesn’t matter, you’ll just get 8 years in prison and a $500,000 fine.” I tell him and he looks at me with wide eyes. I hear the cars coming and see my brother getting out of one of the cars. I walk to the door and open it to let my brother in.

"Are you okay?" He said to me, holding me by the shoulders. I nod and he gives me a hug. The police entered and took the man and then left.

A policeman comes towards me.