chapter 4

Pov Yona

"For this photo, we are going to pretend that you are walking and you are going to swing the bag," he said the photographer Mr Min.

I do as Mr. Min tells me, and he takes my photo several times to find the best one.

I hear applause further away, and all the staff turn around and look at the person.
when I recognize the person I can't help but smile, it's Namjoon, my cousin. It's been 3 months since I haven't seen him.
I approach him and give him a hug, which he returns.

"What are you doing here?" I say, looking at him now.
"I came to see you when I learned that you had a big shoot for ChanelI thought it would be nice to come and wish good luck." With his last, he pinches my nose.
"and we also have a shoot in this room in 20 minutes," he said, walking away from me.

"Ohh, okay."

"Come and choose what you like, and I think we can finish for today," said the photographer from behind.

"Come with me. I'm going to choose the photos. Can you help me choose?" I ask him if he agrees.

"Sure, why not?" he said, and we  started to choose.

After we had chosen the shoot, it ended here. I went to change, and I joined Namjoon, who was waiting for me on the chair. he was looking at something on his phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I'm looking at our schedule for tomorrow, but I see that we're pretty empty. Do you think we should go see our parents?" He looks at me with a smile, which gives him cute dimples.

"Yes, that would be so good. I haven't seen them for a long time."

"ok then we'll see you tomorrow at 1 p.m. in the hybe hall. "

"Ok."

and I suddenly see 6 boys entering like crazy. There is one who falls, which causes another to fall.

they're all laughing like crazy and that's when I see it's BTS, I'm even more stressed.
they approach us, and I blame Nomjoon, who smiles seeing me like that.

"Hyung, you didn't tell us you were there," Jungkook said with an angry face, but he made it look cute.

"I was with Yona. I was waiting for you here." he says while I am at the end of my life.
Oh gosh, they are so beautiful.
be professional Yona come on.

I gain confidence in myself, and I smile.

"Oh, hello, Yona. Namjoon told us about you, and we saw you a lot on the net. we all really love your album. "  Jin said with a smile on his face.

"Really ? thank you very much, me too, your songs make me calm." I say, looking at them all.

"I'd like to have an otograph after  if it doesn't bother you." Taehyung said.

"Of course, no, it doesn't bother me. It makes me happy." I said.

after minutes of talking, I go and let them do the shoot before leaving Jimin, come see me

"I wanted to tell you that you could come and do the song at 4 p.m. so we start today. " he looks at me and smiles.

"ok, I'll come, I just need to change, and then I'll be there." I answered him, and we said goodbye. I go to my dressing room, take a shower, and change casually. Afterwards, I go to my studio where I look at some messages that were sent to me by Tae-ho.

Time skip
4 p.m.

I leave my studio and I go to Jimin's studio, it's not very difficult to find because each group has its own floor at Hybe, which means that we all have a room on our floor, a studio, a dance room and a quiet place. the quiet place is rather used by the staff they have a coffee machine and food. We are well enough equipped to be able to work.

BTS them it's different since I'm only one person I need 1 floor but they need 3 floors because they have their dance room 7 room, 7 studios, a gym a quiet place and another dance room which is used by TXT. I'm close to TXT too because I've already written one of their songs which means we've already talked together.

when I arrive in front of Jimin's studio I knock on the door and he opens his door for me. His hair was wet which proves that he had taken a shower.

"Hi come in don't wait" I go inside and see that it's quite clean. there are dark colors and light colors, posters of BTS photo frames with albums of lots of groups and even themselves. I can even see photos of the army from each concert. I only know Jimin behind the screen but we can clearly see that Jimin is a person attached to BTS, he likes them a lot.

"I like your studio" I tell him and he looks at me embarrassed.

"Oh really thank you " he said to me with red cheeks.

the King of flirting is shy? I see it. Of course he’s cute, we can’t deny it.
"OK, so shall we start this music? " I ask him and he tells me to sit in a chair, he brings me a drink and he sits next to me in front of the computer.

"so first  the question is what type of music would you like to write. classic or  rap?"  I ask him

"I prefer calssic but quite gentle not very slow" he tells me and I write it down in my notebook.

"What would you want people to feel when they listen to this? What feeling should they feel?"

"I would like it to be a song that talks about the love of a person in love but they don't want the person they love to leave, they should feel a song that can do them good"

I write everything down and we start working first the most important thing by writing a song and finding the theme for what purpose I am writing this song and why I am writing this song what feeling should I feel. the second you have to find a melody and lastly the lyrics.

after a few hours we finish for today and I go into the parking lot to go home. during the route  I receive a message from my brother that I must come to the base now that it is urgent.

hope everything goes well.