Chapter 4

~Reece's POV~  

I walk in to Marshall's house. It was full of people. Probably from my future school. Mostly of the girls looked slutty and drunk. And the guys just look drunk. I don't know how I ended up there, but I found myself in a corner. I was about to look for Jalex, when a ripped jock started flirting with. "Hey, sweet thang!" he slurred. *Hi* I wrote. I think because I wrote with a whiteboard, he felt the need to talk slower. "Why do I take you out sometime?" he asked, trying to be sexy. I shook my head, and attempt to walk away. But he grabbed my arm, pulling ms back into the corner. He leaned in about to steal a kiss. I whimpered. "Greg, leave her alone. Or else I'll tell coach!" A brunette girl threaten. 'Greg' growled at her but walk away. "Are you okay?" she asked, sending me a small smile. I nodded, yawning. "Come on!" she said, walking over to an empty sofa. *Can I lay on your lap?* i asked. She smirked, "Only if I can play with your hair!" I shrugged, before laying down. She dropped my beanie on my chest. I felt her fingernails massage my scalp. Her touch felt loving, and caring. *Tell me a story?* I asked. She nodded. She told me about Peter Pan, her version at least. I was half asleep by the end but I had to stay awake. To heard the end of the Peter Pan. The girl was a wonderful story teller.  

*What's your favorite color?* 

"Purple! What's your favorite animal?" 

I guess it went like this until Jalex texted me. 

Meet me outside 

Jalex 

I told her I had to leave and walk away. But not before, she stole a kiss. And muttered, "I'll see you, again, Peter Pan!" Her warm breath tingling my kiss-swollen lips. I grinned, "Only if you believe, Wendy!" and made my escape. Leaving her confused. On the way out I got two water bottles for my probably drunk brother. I walked outside to find him puking in the bushes. Once he was finish, I let use the beanie to wipe his mouth. "Drink!" I commanded, handing him both water bottles. He chugged them both own without a fight.  

~3 day later (Jalex's birthday)~ 

Reece got the pleasurable honor of jumping on Jalex, for the waking process. "What?" he groaned, covering his head. "Come on, J! I need you awake. In order us to eat cake!" Justin pleaded. Jalex peeked out of his cover to look at his family, all nodded and in their pjs. All except, Reece. "I have to work. 10-5." She explained, sitting next to her. "Hurry up. She only has twenty to eat." Brianna commanded. Jalex got outta bed, walking across the hall, to the bathroom.  

Jalex met up with the family in kitchen and saw two cake. "Which ones mine?" he asked, gesturing to the Adventure Time cake and the Power Ranger. Papa pointed to the P.R. cake, putting it fridge. "We'll save your's for dinner. Daddy handed Reece a butcher knife. Reece cut it so got princess Bubblegum, Marcline, and Peppermint butler. Lucky, they were all next to each other. Reece gave every an equal piece except Jalex. Who she gave a piece the size of her own. After making sure he would do the same. The Hoppers ate, laughed, and took pictures for twenty minutes until Sam had to drop Reece off.  

Reece heard a manly voice behind her. *What?* "I asked if you need helped help!" he stated. Currently, Reece was try reach a box on the top shelf. Reece looked down, blushed, and nodded. She felt him smile at her. She took the box from him and started to walk away. "Hey! Where you going?" he called after her. She gesture for him to follow. He ran to caught up.  

For the next hour, Johnny, the guy, and Reece, talked while Reece worked. Well, Johnny talked! Reece mostly listened, laughed, and blushed when he flirted. But that all ended when Johnny got a phone call. "Hello...Yeah..... I'm busy.. Whatever.... I'll be home in ten. Bye!" he hung up and place his phone in his pocket. Who ever he was talking to put a edge in his voice. *Who was what?* Reece wrote, genuinely curious. "My daughter's nanny!" he said pinching the place between his eye. He realized what he let slip and opened his eyes to find Reece shrugging. With a sign saying *You have your business and I have mine.* He smiled at her. Reece looked at him like this time she actual saw him. She studied his eyes wrinkling grin and tear-catcher dimpled. Also, they almost had the saw eyes, big and grey, except Reece some green in hers. His hair was brown and in a 'up' style. He waved and walked away. After walking two yards, he turned to ask her, "Wanna go to lunch, tomorrow?" Reece nodded, waving him away.