Chapter 27

-Sir's POV-

Johnny failed science, again. And has a C- in everything else. But gym, which he's passing. Shocker! He better passed the third trimester or he'll have to repeat eleventh grade. Now, for Ciara. An A in everything except gym. Which she got a C in. I walked to his room. "What's up, dad?" Johnny didn't look up from his video game. "Until you get at least A- in every class, you're moving into the room next to mine." I stated, simply. He paused his game, then looked at me like I was crazy. "What?" He choked out. "That's not all. No more parties on the weekend. And your room will be locked, in case you get any 'bright' ideas." I said, turning around, "Your punishment starts tomorrow!" I went to Ciara in kitchen. "Congratulations on your great grades!" I smiled, handing her a reward. She smiled, back, "Thank you." She looked around, before whispering, "Did Johnny get a reward?" I wrinkled my nose and shook my head. She giggled. Ciara continued writing. "What are you doing?"

"Make a recipe book."

"Why?"

"Because we have recipes all over the place. In result, I'm putting them in a book, so they'll be easier to find." I nodded. "Oi, how's the hair style change?" I asked. "It's going great and I love it!" She showed me a picture.

-Johnny's POV

I came up with a plan. Okay, so I'll separate all the home work I know how to do in to two piles. Ones that require a computer and ones the don't. First order of business, typing up some essay and printing it up. I opened my notebook. Ciara knocked at my door. "I came to see if I could help!" She smiled. "Are you fast at typing?" I asked. She looked offended. "Of course, I'm fast at typing!" She scoffed. I shrugged. "Okay, can you type a couple essays for me?" I asked. Ciara nodded. I gave her the four written out essays. We got to work. "The only reason you don't have an A is because of homework, isn't it?" Ciara asked. I nodded. "So, what's your plan?"

"Do everything I know how to do. Then, get a tutor. And work on those with him." I pointed to the pile. She looked through the pile. "I guess all Robinson are bad at science!" Ciara stated. I nodded.

Using all the free time I had and skipping practice, it took three days to finish my homework. I attempted my science homework. I've talk to the science teacher, Mrs. Momapay. She helped a lot. But, I still need a tutoring. Mrs. Momapay had me come in during lunch. Along with Max Benson. She asked if he would tutor me. He nodded. Walking out, I told him he didn't have to. "Well, I am. So, when do you want to meet up?"

"Any time you're free."

"Don't you have football?"

"I quit the team."

"What?!"

"I quit the football team."

"Why, if I may ask?"

"You may. To focus on my grades, my kid, and my very awesome video game skills!" Max scoffed, laughing. I gasped, "You dare insult my video game skills!" He nodded grinning. "Whatever. I know how awesome I am."

"Yeah, yeah. So, see you thirty minutes after school ends?"

"Yeah. Bye."

I parked around the corner and walked up to Max's house. He was waiting for me on the stairs. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. Max opened the door. A plump women came around the corner. With a sandwich in hand. "Ms. Auden, this is Johnny. Johnny, this is Ms. Auden." We shook hands. Max tried to steal the sandwich. With resulted in him getting smacked. "What was that for?" He exclaimed. "Attempted thief!" She scowled. Reece entered the house. Ms. Auden give her the sandwich. "Max tried to steal it, didn't he?" She asked. Ms. Auden nodded. Reece pointed at Max, "Okay, I got you." She walked away.

*Andrew's POV

Click. "Hey, guys!" Reece smiled, prancing in the room. With blonde and red hair. Timmy isn't going to like this. I hid a twisted smirk, as a perfect plan started forming in my head. She's really in trouble now. "Max, I'm borrowing a…-I can't borrow your shoes. It's too hot for a cardigan. No hat.- I'm not borrowing anything, actually." She called, walking out of his closet. He looked at her outfit and stood up. Max gave her a leather glove. "Thanks!" She grinned. "Where are you going?" Johnny asked. "A party, with Timmy." Reece looked at herself in the mirror. "I thought you didn't like parties."

"I'm stepping out of my comfort zone."

"Cool. When's he picking you up?"

"Ten minutes from now." Reece sat at Max's desk. "So, Drew, whatcha doing for Spring Break?" She asked. "Going to a lake house with some friends. You?"

"Nothing. But, I'll figure something out."

"You know, if you want, you could come with?"

"Really?"

"Of course."

"Cool, I'll get back to you, tomorrow!"

"Okay." Step one complete, I thought. She left.