CHAPTER 1

Y/n's Pov:

"Y/n, we have to do something. As soon as I saw him, I knew he is the one. He looked so good", Harin started her talk about a guy she saw in a cafe while coming to office.

"You say this everytime you see a man, Harin. We are not here to talk about your crushes you saw only once", I said going through files. "I know but you should have seen him. He was-", I cut her off, "Call Mr.Park and tell him to check these files again. There is something wrong in it", I said.

"Don't cut me off", Harin whined. "Harin, we can later talk about your cafe's crush later. Also make sure to cancel all the meetings of tomorrow evening", I said. "Why, to have another family dinner?", I nodded and said, "Not exactly like that, my parents are coming too, even Seungcheol. Appa thinks he is the one". "You shouldn't have agreed to the promise. You will be marrying a guy who don't even know you exist", Harin said.

"Harin, Appa is just suggesting, it's me who decides whether to agree or not", She just sighed. "Harin, I know you believe a lot in love marriages but sometimes love marriages fail too".

"I know, best example are my parents for love marriage and your parents for arranged marriages", Harin said maikng a sad face. Her parents divorced after 10 years of marriage, Harin was just 8 that time and sometimes blames herself for it. "Harin, let's complete the work as much as possible in an hour it is going to be lunch break. We can talk about your cafe's crush", I said hoping to cheer her up.

"Don't even try Y/n, you seriously suck at cheering up someone", Harin said getting up. I saw the smile she was trying to hide. "Even if I suck at it, at least it made you smile", I said smiling at her. "I didn't smile", she said. "You are saying this while smiling", I said showing her mirror.

"Bye, I am going", she said and went away. I laughed and went back to work. After few minutes Harin came in all excited. "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n", I looked at her. "The guy I was talking about is here. He wants to meet you", she said. "Your cafe's crush?", She nodded checking herself, "You are looking good Harin", I said.

"Eh, Am I? Should I send him in? His name was something King Kong, no Hong, something related to Hong", I laughed listening to King Kong. "Hong Joshua?", I asked. She slapped her forehead and said, "Yes, Hong Joshua. I am really bad at remembering names", She said. "Call him in", she went outside.

Soon the door opened and there stood my brother's best friend. "Hello", he waved at me. "Come have a seat", I said. I called Harin, "Harin, please bring us a cup of coffee including one for you", I said. "If you are trying to tease me then you better don't Y/n", she said. "I know. Please come as soon as possible", I said knowing very well I was adding fuel in the fire.

"So, what made you come here?" I asked. He was about to answer but he got a call. He got up and went to the corner of room to talk. After a minute Harin came in, she glared at me. Then her eyes went towards Joshua who was still talking on phone. He turned to her and gave his sweet smile.

That's it. This girl will now go crazy. He finished his call and took a seat. Harin was just standing there like a statue. Of course who wouldn't go crazy when your crush makes an eye contact with and then gives you his beautiful smile.

"Hey, it feels like I have seen you somewhere", Joshua said stood infront of her. She blushed. She literally blushed. Ughh, I tried so many times to make her blush but he just made her blush by a sentence. "Is she okay?", Joshua asked me as Harin was still a statue and didn't reply anything. "Harin, you met him before?", I asked just to tease her. "Eh, you said something?", she asked and gave us a cup of coffee. "I asked have you met him before?", I repeated my sentence. She shook her head. "Ah, right. I remember seeing you today. You were the one who spilled the coffee in cafe, right?", he asked her.

She looked at me for help but I just sipped my coffee. "Y-yeah, that was me", she stuttered. "Cute", Joshua said and turned towards me. "I just came here to meet you. I tried calling Seungcheol but he didn't pick up. So, I thought of meeting you. I hope I am not disturbing you", he said. "No, not at all", I said looking at Harin who was mentally punching me in her mind.

"I heard tomorrow you are going to meet a guy along with your parents. By the way your Appa talked about him it looked as if he is really perfect for you", Joshua said. "He might be. If he is good then I won't think twice to marry him", I said. "But you are still young to get married", Joshua said. "I can't do anything about that Josh. You know I can never disagree with Appa", I said giving him a smile.

"I won't say anything. But I hope you take a right decision. I don't want you to regret it later", Josh said. "Don't worry Josh. If I have some problem you all there to help me", I said. "Anyways, I'll go. Let me know what happens", He said and got up, "Nice meeting you", Josh extended his hand towards Harin, "Miss Jung Harin", he said looking at her ID.

"Nice to meet you too", Harin said in a shy voice. It's so funny to watch. Seeing your bestfriend getting all shy because of a guy. "Hope we meet again", saying this Joshua went away.

Harin ran towards me. "How come I don't know your brother has such handsome friend", she asked. "Cause you never asked?",I said.

"But I have never seen him coming here", she is always questions one or the other thing. "Of course you wouldn't gave seen him coming here. He lives in LA and comes here for 2-3 months each year", I said. "Means I'll see him only 2-3 months a year. What wrong did I do to deserve this,", Harin wiped her invisible tears. "Oh my drama queen. Listen to everything first. He will be living here for a long time now. Don't worry. You can see him frequently now". She sighed in relief, "Okay then. I'll go. I have a lot of work to do given by annoying yet pretty boss", she said and went away.

"It's tiring", I whispered and went back to my work. After an hour, it was break time. I relaxed and closed my eyes. "Y/n, dear", I opened my eyes hearing Appa's voice.

"Appa, what are you doing here?", I asked he doesn't come here much. "The guy we wanted to meet has asked if he could meet you today instead of tomorrow as he is busy", Appa said. "Even I am busy too Appa. I have already asked Harin to clear my tomorrow schedule but suddenly you can't come and tell me to meet him today", I sighed, "I have an important meeting with BSK company today. After a lot of work we got an appointment with them. I just can't reschedule it now", I explained.

BSK company is one of a huge company. All most everyone in the business wants to work with them. If we crack the deal we will get a huge profit along with them. I can't lose this opportunity. "Y/n, I have already said yes. Now I can't back away. Once you meet him, Believe me, it will be easier to get deal with BSK. The guy we have chosen for you is same level as BSK Co. Just meet him once. I have already told Harin to reschedule it", Appa said. He won't back down, he is too stubborn.

I nodded and asked, "At time I have to reach there?", "Try be there by 7pm", Appa said and went away. I sighed. I need to go. I can't let them down. I just hope it is someone I know.