CHAPTER 10

Author's Pov:

"What's wrong, Y/n? Is everything okay?", Yuna asked after seeing Y/n's tensed face. Harin started to explain everything. "What! she really went to that level", Siwoo stood up.

"Wait I'll call her right now", Jisoo said, "but I don't have her number". All looked at her. Y/n sighed, "No need. I'll handle everything. Harin, we are going now", she said and went to her room.

"Hmm, I'll go too. You guys have your breakfast. Don't worry about this. Y/n can handle everything", Harin said. "Are you sure? We can talk to Areum about this", Siwoo said.  "No need. I think we should leave it on Y/n and let her decide what to do", Vernon said. Mingyu was quiet all the time.

Time skip,

Y/n walked out of elevator. Harin was behind her. "Y/n, what should do about it now?", she asked. "I want all the team members in meeting room in just 10 minutes", she said in a stern voice.

"Why is she suddenly calling us"
"I am afraid. Did we do something wrong?"
"She is good as a person but about work she is serious"

The employees were whispering to each other but suddenly everyone went quite when she entered. Her sharp gaze made them stop. Everyone stood up. "Please sit down", she said.

"I know you all confused because of this sudden meeting. I will come straight to point", she took a deep breath, "I announce that this project will be stopped for a while. The project we were working on is one of the most important one and you'll have idea of that. I have seen how all of the team members have worked hard and I appreciate it. You have been working for this project for a month. Some of them have over worked for this project. This decision is made by me and the owner of BSK company", All were baffled listening to it.

Most of the team members have been working with Y/n for long time. They knew how much this project meant to her. "I am sorry ma'am but suddenly why?", Mr. Park asked who was leading the team. "I was coming to that point. We all already know that Diamond company is now under Hwang company. Also, Someone has leaked the information about this project. Until we know who is it, this project will stopped for a while. Mr. Park, please meet me in my cabin. Thank you", she walked out of room.

"Harin, it's it that bad?", one of the employee asked. "It has been stopped for a while. It will start again. Stay positive everyone. Mr.Park will let you all know everything soon. Hwaiting", Harin said.

In Y/n's Cabin,

"Mr. Park. We have appointed a team who are looking into the matter. I don't want anyone to know about it and you are going to make sure of that", She said. He nodded, "Yes ma'am. I'll make sure this remains between us", he said. "I hope there is a back up plan for this", she asked. Y/n knew Mr.Park always keeps back up plans just in case. "Yes ma'am, once the final decision is made we will see what to do about the other plan", Mr.Park bowed and went out.

"Y/n, who is Areum?", Harin asked. She heard her name once in Y/n's house. "She one of Vernon's cousin", Y/n replied. "But why is she related to this?", she asked again. Y/n told her about last night that everything happen. "So you mean that Areum is trying to do this all because you are Vernon's fiancée", Harin said.

"We don't Harin what exactly is her motive but if it is the reason then-", Y/n was stopped when one of her employee entered the cabin, "I am sorry ma'am to disturb but I want to tell you something", she said. Y/n nodded and made her sit down.

Vernon's Pov:

"So that is what happened", Seungkwan said, "But I am impressed with the way she is handling that. She is purely a business women", he praised.