LAST PART

5 years later,

"Y/n! slowly!"
"Eomma! Slowly!"

Two voices exclaimed seeing Y/n coming down the stairs. "How many time should I tell you to call me", Vernon said taking her hand.

"Same to whatever Appa said", Her 4 year old daughter held her another hand, "I don't want the baby to get hurt. I am still angry that the baby is in your stomach", Iseul said in her own speed.

"You little, girl. You always take your Appa's side", Y/n said holding her hand firmly.

"Because she knows, Appa is always right, isn't it princess?", Vernon asked. Iseul nodded giving her father a high five.

"You both always team up against me", Y/n grumbled. She held her bump. "Ow, see the baby is agreeing too", she said feeling the baby's kick. "It might be disagreeing too. You never know", Iseul said.

"Look at her. She is just 4-", Iseul cut off her mother. "I am soon turning 5", she showed her 5 fingers.

"Yeah, I can't believe you are going to be 5", Y/n said, "We are late. Let's go other wise her dear uncle won't be happy to see me late".

It was Seungcheol's wedding. Y/n being the only sister was the happiest. Like her, it wasn't a arranged marriage but love marriage.

"Yeah but be careful", Vernon said. "Huff, I am tired", Y/n whispered sitting in car. She was already in her 7th month.

"I am here", she messenged Seungcheolbreaching the venue. Seungcheol had been spamming her with Calls and messages asking her where she is.

She entered his room. "You are here", Seungcheol said and hugged her, "How am I looking, sweet heart?", he asked Iseul.

"Good but I want to meet Na-eun aunty", Iseul said. "But come here first, princess", Seungcheol picked her up, "That's bad. You forgot about me after meeting her, huh? I am jealous".

"I love you too, Seungcheol uncle", she said and kissed his cheek. "I'll not lie but I want to meet Na-eun too", Y/n whispered. "Eomma, can we go and meet her?", Iseul asked. "Yeah we will meet her but later, okay?", Iseul nodded. "Eomma, can I go and play with them?", she asked seeing some of her cousins. Y/n nodded. "I'll keep a watch on her", Vernon said and went away.

"I am nervous", Seungcheol said rubbing his hands together, "I don't know what to do".

Ytn chuckled as she remembered her wedding day, "I was just same Seungcheol. You are looking good and there is no doubt in that. Everything will go good", she said holding his hands.

"I want you to be happy", Y/n repeated his words and smiled. She patted his head. "Where is Appa? I didn't see him"

"I am here my dear children", Her father came in, Iseul in his arms. After talking to her father and brother she went out meeting the guest.

"My dear", Vernon's mother hugged her, "You are looking so cute today", she complimented. "Thank you so much", Y/n smiled. She again got busy with relatives, there were some she didn't even had idea about.

"Y/n, please go and sit. I'll do everything", Vernon said seeing Y/n standing up for a long time. "Yeah I'll sit but-"

"No, I am not listening anything. Sit here", Vernon said. She sat beside him greeting the guests, "Gosh, why there are so many guests?", she murmured. "What do expect in a wedding, Eomma?", Iseul shook her head.

Soon it was the time, Seungcheol came and stood. Now, it was time for Na-eun to come. Iseul came and sat beside her, "I am jealous that you have such handsome looking brother". Y/n looked at her, "You need to say less with your Uncles". Iseul squinted her eyes, "My uncles did nothing. Even you got handsome husband. I am jealous".