CHAPTER 5

Author's Pov:

"Is everything ready for the meeting?", Y/n asked. Harin nodded and said, "Yes, everything is ready. I hope we get the deal with BSK company", Harin said crossing her fingers.

"Even I wish. If this deal gets successful then we can actually plan to open one of our branch just as Appa wished", Y/n said. "About that, as you said I have already asked Mr.Park to submit the reports again", Harin said. "Make sure he doesn't repeat the mistakes like last time", Y/n said in a stern voice. Harin nodded.

"We will leave in 10 minutes", Harin said. Y/n's phone rang. "I'll go", Harin said and went away.

Vernon: Are done with your packing?

Y/n: Yeah. What about you?

Vernon: Even I am done with packing. I don't have much to pack so. Are you busy?

Y/n: No

Vernon: Seungkwan told me that your meeting with him is today. I just called you to say all the best.

Y/n: Thank you Vernon.

"Y/n, it's time let's go", Harin said entering the cabin. Y/n nodded.

Y/n: Vernon, I need to go. I'll call you later.

Vernon: Okay. All the best. Bye.

Y/n: Bye.

"Let's go", Y/n said. "Was it Vernon?". Y/n nodded, "He called me to say all the best".

Both were sitting in the car. Harin was driving. Suddenly she said, "Ah, I forgot". "What did you forgot. Harin, you said everything was ready. What did you forget. We can't be careless", Y/n said panicking. "It is not about the meeting Y/n but something else", Y/n sighed in relief.

"Y/n, my dear best friend, my beautiful friend and my adorable boss", Harin said. "What happened?", Y/n asked. Harin grinned, "Thank you for having Seungcheol as you brother", she said. Y/n raised her eyebrow, "Why?". "If you weren't his sister then I wouldn't have met Joshua again. If I won't have met Joshua again then he wouldn't have asked me for my number", she said. "He asked for your number", Y/n said with wide eyes.

Harin proudly nodded. "Woah, that was fast", Y/n said. "I know. Yesterday we bumped into eachother and then he was like 'oh you are Y/n's secretary right', I said yes and then he asked me for coffee. So that's how we exchanged our number", Harin said. "Woah, then what will be the next? Dinner date?", Y/n asked. "I hope so", Harin said.

"How is your new house anyways?", she asked. "It is good. Today we are moving in. Why don't you come with me today and see it? ", Y/n said, "You know Appa helped him to design it".

"But Y/n we know that the marriage is fixed but when it is?", Harin said. "We are just getting to know each other. About date and all we can decide it once everything goes perfectly", Y/n said.

"We are here", Harin said. When they got out, that saw Seungkwan was standing there. He came towards them. "Are you ready? Just to let you know impressing me is difficult", he said. "I am. Our team has given their best so that they could impress you", Y/n said. "Hmm, We will see what happens", Seungkwan said.

Time skip:

"I am happy to work with you", Seungkwan said shaking hands with Miss. Choi Y/n. "It's all my pleasure, Mr. Boo Seungkwan", Y/n smiled at him. "Ah, now since it is done. Why don't we behave like we normally do?", Seungkwan asked. "You really behave differently during meetings", Y/n said. "As I said before professional and personal life apply be treated differently", Seungkwan said.

"But your company is already successful so why do you need to work with our company", He asked. "Because there are some things which our company can't provide but yours can. If we work properly on it then it will be a huge success", Y/n said. "So you are adamant to fulfill your father's wish", he asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes".

"Are you going now?", Seungkwan asked. "Yes, I already have the luggage in my car. I have to go to office again for some work then I'll directly go there", Y/n said. "We will be meeting each other frequently now because of 2 reasons. One we both are working and second you will be frequently seeing us in your new house because of Vernon", he said showing up two fingers.

"I know Vernon told me that you three always hang out there", Y/n said smilng at him. "Okay then let's meet again in next meeting", he said and sat inside the car. He waved at them, "Bye". They stood there, "Ohh. Yeah Vernon. I just came out of meeting with Y/n...", the car went away.

"I was shocked to see him looking so serious during meeting", Harin said. "So, did he message you anything", Y/n asked. "Who?", Harin asked back. "Joshua". "Oh. No. He still didn't. Should I message him? Like 'hey how was your day?' Or something like that?", Harin asked. "Why don't you thank him for today's coffee?", Y/n suggested. "That's a good idea", Harin said.

Time skip:

Y/n opened the door. "Harin, come in", she welcomed. "Woah, it is nice", Harin said looking around, "Y/n-ie show me your room". "Follow me", Y/n said. She took Harin to her room. "This is totally your style", Harin said wondering around.

"Let's see if we have something to eat", Harin said. "You go. I'll come in a minute", Y/n said. Y/n took her suitcase and was about to take some clothes out of it but was stopped by a scream. It was not Harin's but a man's. She ran towards kitchen and saw Harin headlocking a guy. "Ahh, please help me", he yelled.

"First tell me who are you", Harin asked. "L-Lee C-Chan", he said. Y/n's eyes widen after knowing who he was. "Harin, leave him. I know him", Y/n said. As soon as Harin heard her she left him. "Please sit here", Y/n made him sit on chair and gave him a glass of water.

Harin came and stood beside Y/n, "Who is he?", she asked. "Vernon's PA and his friend too", she whispered. "Ah, I am sorry mister. I thought you were a burglar. Sorry", Harin said. "I am sorry too", he said. "Are you okay? Do you need something?", Y/n asked.

"No, I just came here to take a file. Hyung wanted it. He will be quite late today", he said. Y/n nodded. "I'll leave", he said and left. "Harin, you need to be careful next time", she said.

Time skip:

Y/n was in her room doing her office work. She looked at time. It was 11:30. "Should I call him?", she murmured but decided to message him.

:Y/n
Hey!
I have already cooked food.
If have already eaten then no problem.
Just keep it in fridge.
Don't be too late
😊

She kept her phone aside and started working again. Soon she dozed off while working.

It was 1:30 am when Y/n opened her eyes. She looked around and realised it is her new house. She closed her laptop and kept all the files aside. She got up to see if Vernon is home. She went to his room and peeked in. He was not there. She sighed and walked towards kitchen.

"You are back", she said seeing Vernon eating food on the dinning table. "Yeah. Did you make this?", she nodded, "Does it taste good? I an not a good cook", she said. "It tastes good", he said taking another bite.

Y/n sat down on the chair infront of him. "You can go and sleep Y/n", he said. "I don't like anyone eating alone", she said. "How was the meeting today?", he asked. "It was good. I know Seungkwan told you everything", she said while laughing. "Yeah, but how did you know?", he asked.

"I just know", she shrugged her shoulders. "I am done", he said picking up the plates. "I am done eating Y/n, now go and sleep. I'll wash the dishes", he said. Y/n agreed and went to her room. She wasn't feeling sleepy at all. She kept rolling on her bed for few minutes. "Ughh, what should I do?", she threw her blanket away.

"Y/n, are you okay", he asked opening the door. "Yeah. Why?", she asked and sat on her bed. "Oh nothing. I thought you shouted something. So I came to check", Vernon said.

"Nothing. I am totally okay", she said. He nodded and went to his room. "Was I to loud", she whispered and then shook her head. She took her laptop and again started to work until she fell asleep.