CHAPTER 2

Vernon's Pov:

"Vernon, I am asking you once again", Seungkwan, my one and only best friend asked. He has been asking me same question for 10 mintues. "I know what I am doing Seungkwan. I have decided, I am not changing it. If Appa and Eomma thinks that she is perfect for me than without second thought, I am ready to marry her", I said. "But you don't even know who is she", Seungkwan argued. "Did you had any idea that a girl named Seo Hana will enter your life and you would be head over heels for her?" I said referring to his girlfriend, "See you don't have any answer. Same way Seungkwan, you never know the girl I'll meet might be the one".

"I don't know what to say but if that girl turns out to witch then remember I'll be ready to do black magic to get rid of her", Seungkwan said. "Don't worry. She will be good, I think?", I said doubtfully. I don't even know her name. Seungkwan looked at me in disbelief, "You, yourself don't know anything about her".

"But why did you change it from tomorrow to today?", Seungkwan asked. "I wanted to. I always wanted it to be today but due to some reasons it was messed up", I replied. "I heard she is a CEO too. You have already met a doctor, a lawyer, a chef and a crazy girl and now CEO", Seungkwan said referring to my past blind dates.

All were good but not my type or my parents type. "But if you decide to marry her won't people think that it is just for business. You have a good name in the industry, people would make a fuss about it", Seungkwan said playing with his pen. "I don't care what people say, I live for myself not for them. I am a human not a robot or a toy who will behave just as they want", I said. "You are really something", Seungkwan accepted his defeat.

"Anyways, I am coming with you. The meeting I had in evening is cancelled. They have rescheduled it stating that it is personal reason. There are only 2 hours remaining for 7pm. Come on time", Seungkwan said. "You don't need to come. You are already tired. It is totally visible on your face", I said looking at him.

"I am coming. Last time you asked me not to come and I listened to it but you know right what happen. She was crazy", Seungkwan said. I nodded. I still remember that. When I rejected her, she literally brought a baby saying it was mine. Fortunately, nothing went wrong and she was punished. "I can never forget it. Imagine suddenly someone comes up with a baby saying that it is mine", I said. "I know right. She literally blamed on you having a child who never had a girlfriend or had a lip to lip kiss", Seungkwan said. "I never told him to be this honest, Seungkwan", he just rolled his eyes.

"I told you I am coming. Don't even try to change my mind, you will fail doing it", Seungkwan said. Chan, my secretary came in. "Sir, I have cleared all the schedules for today evening", Chan said. "Aye, you don't need to be this professional. Call us hyung. It's just three of us", Seungkwan said.

Lee Chan, my secretary also a good friend of ours. "I know hyung but professionalism is a thing. All the best for today", he gave a smile, "I'll go now. I had just come to inform you", he said. "Wait Chan, I'll too come with you", Seungkwan turned towards me, "Don't forget to come on time. I'll be waiting", saying this he went out.

It is going to be hard. What will happen if I say no. The way Eomma and Appa were talking about her, they have already made her their daughter in law in mind. I want her to be someone I know. What is so special in her.

Y/n's Pov:

"Is it looking good?", I asked Harin showing her one of my dress. I was confused on what to wear, so I called Harin to ask her opinion. "Yeah, it is okay. It will look good on you. After all it is my selection", Harin proudly said. I jokingly rolled my eyes. "This is it then. I believe your choice. I am wearing this", I said keeping my other dresses aside. After changing, I showed my dress to Harin. "Woah, Y/n leave that guy. I'll marry you", I laughed and asked, "Then what about Joshua, betraying him in just few hours?". "Oh, sorry. I forgot about him. I take my words back. You can go to that man", Harin said.