CHAPTER 20

Author's Pov:

It was their wedding day. Everyone were busy with the guest while the couple were eagerly waiting to see eachother.

"Y/n, I just saw Vernon", Harin rushed inside, "He is looking awesome". Y/n's eyes shined, "Really?". Harin nodded, "Aww, look at that shining eyes. You are so in love with him, already", she teased. Y/n sat, "How long do I have to sit here". Harin shrugged her shoulders and said, "Just like you, he is going crazy to see you in his wedding dress".

"Y/n, are you ready? Soon you will be called", Mrs.Kim came in and caressed her hair, "You have all grown up". She smiled.

After some time her father and Seungcheol came too, "Like I always said, you are looking like your mother, you are beautiful my daughter", her father pinched her cheeks. Y/n could see tears forming in his eyes.

Seungcheol stood at the side seeing his sister. No matter how much they fought, his sister was his life. He loved her more than anything. "Everyone talked to me except you", Y/n said.

Y/n went towards him, "Don't tell me you are crying". He shook his head and looked at her, "Always be happy, Y/n", was the only thing he said. Y/n didn't say anything and just smiled. She knew her brother very well. "Ahem, it's time for us to go, Y/n, you ready?", her father said.

Her father gently rubbed her hands, "Don't worry you are looking stunning. I just hope Vernon doesn't go crazy seeing you". The doors opened. All eyes were on her. Y/n took a deep breath and looked at around seeing some of their old friends.

He was looking down but soon his eyes met hers

He was looking down but soon his eyes met hers. A smile spread on both the faces. Both kept looking at eachother until she reached there. Her father handed her hands to Vernon's, "I have always treated her like a princess and I can see you are treating her like that too. Please take care of her. I wish you both to be happy".

After completing all the rituals, it was time for guests to meet them. One by one all were meeting them until,

"I hope you remember me", Mrs.Hwang came. Areum was no where to be seen. Y/n smiled politely, "Of course I do".