CHAPTER 7

Author's Pov:

"Is this dress looking good?", Y/n looked at Harin showing her dress. "Y/n, I already told you that it will look good. Now wear it properly. I want to sleep", Harin said in her sleepy voice. "But what about zip. My hands are not reaching there", She tried to zip it up but failed. "Then call Vernon, he will help you".

"Umm, can't you come out of the call and zip it up", she said. "Are you high?", Harin shouted. "I'll try to zip it. You go and sleep", she was about to end the call but Harin said, "Girl, call Vernon and ask him to help you. After all he is soon going to be your husband. Also, it will be so romantic", Harin said going into her dream land.

"Bye", she ended the call. After few struggles, she gave up and stood in front of mirror. "Should I call him?", she whispered. "Call who?", she flinched hearing Vernon's voice.

Y/n looked at his reflection and said, "I am almost ready", but he walked towards her. He held her shoulders and said, "You should have called me". She didn't understand what he meant until his hands touched her back. He was looking at her reflection all the time while he zipped her dress.

"You are looking beautiful", he said still looking at the reflection. "But you are taking the spotlight", she said turning around. "Really, then I think all the eyes will be on us then", Y/n nodded.

"If you wanted my help, you could just have called me

"If you wanted my help, you could just have called me. Harin told me you needed help", he moved back. "I thought you would be uncomfortable so I didn't", She lowered her head. "I am almost ready. Wait for two minutes", Vernon nodded and went out of room.

Y/n facepalmed herself, "You just meet me Harin", she murmured.

"We are here", Vernon said. Before Y/n could get out of car, Vernon went out and opened the door, "Shua hyung gave me a lecture on how to treat a wife", he said extending his hand. "So, you are doing this just because he told you to?", Y/n teased. "No, because I wanted to", he said holding her hand.

"Yah, Vernon, you came", A woman came with a huge smile on her face. "Yeah", Vernon nodded his head and gave out a small smile. "Who is she?", the woman furrowed her eyebrows. Before any one could answer. Vernon's mother interrupted, "I will tell you come inside, I'll tell you everything", his mother pulled the women along with her.