Chapter 72

As they reached home, Haseena excused herself to make a phone call to inform the management about her missed flight. In the meantime, the excited duo of Pushpaji and Santosh were deep into planning and discussing the wedding details. Karishma sat quietly, listening to their animated conversation, her eyes occasionally drifting to the concerned lines on Haseena's face.

Finally, spotting her chance, Karishma slipped into the kitchen. Haseena had just finished her call and turned around, only to find Karishma standing just inches away from her. Startled, she stumbled a bit, but Karishma swiftly reached out, her hand on Haseena's waist, pulling her closer.

The sudden closeness sent shivers down both their spines, and for a moment, they were lost in each other's eyes. Karishma tenderly brushed a strand of hair away from Haseena's face, tucking it behind her ear. Their proximity was electrifying, and Haseena closed her eyes briefly, savoring the intensity of the moment. She whispered softly, "Karishu, koi dekh lega."

"Dekhne do," Karishma replied, her arms still wrapped around Haseena, refusing to let her slip away.

"Koi aa jayega," Haseena protested weakly.

"Aane do," Karishma insisted, her tone playful, enjoying Haseena's flustered state.

"Krishu, vo sab kya sochenge," Haseena uttered, attempting to escape Karishma's gentle but firm hold.

"Madam, pure Airport pe sab k samne aap ko propose kiya hai, toh ab koi kya sochta hai, usse mujhe koi farak nahi padta," Karishma declared affectionately, her eyes locked onto Haseena's.

"Ha, kya?" Haseena teased, her eyes filled with affection as she placed her hand around Karishma's neck.

"Fir kya," replied Karishma with a playful wink, her lips curving into a tender smile. She leaned in, pressing a soft kiss on Haseena's forehead, sealing their unspoken promises of love and commitment.

"Sorry, sorry, maine kuch nahi dekha," called Santosh, her eyes squeezed shut while standing just outside the kitchen doorway.

"Santosh ji, hum aisa kuch nahi kar rahe the jis ke liye aapko aankhein band karni pade," replied Karishma, her cheeks turning a shade of pink, while Haseena stepped a bit away from her, equally flustered.

"Kya bolu Santu, ab toh hum sabko aankhen band karke ghar mein chalna padega," said Pushpaji, coming toward them with a teasing smile.

Haseena blushed even harder, her face a vibrant shade of crimson, while Karishma felt a mix of embarrassment and amusement at the situation.

"Amma, vo... hum mera matlab hai," Karishma attempted to explain, her words stumbling she attempted to find the right words. Before she could continue, Pushpaji interrupted with curiosity ""Kya kya kar rahe the tum dono?"

Haseena, still blushing intensely, covered her eyes with her hands due to embarrassment.

Before Karishma could reply, Santosh chimed in with a mischievous grin, "Ha, Karishma ji, bataye na, ye Appi ka chehra itna laal kyu hua hai?"

"Aree bas bas kitna chedoge aap log" chidded Karishma

"Matlab, tu kab se hamare samne Haseena ka haath pakad ke khadi hai, aur sochti hai ki ab hum kuch bolega hi nahi," teased Pushpaji with a knowing smile and wagging her eyebrows.

Haseena and Karishma exchanged glances, their hands still intertwined, and Haseena tried to gently pull her hand away. But Karishma held it more tightly.

"Vo kya hai na, meri pyaari Amma, ye haath maine chhodne ke liye nahi thama hai. Ab toh hamesha ka saath hai," replied Karishma, looking deeply into Haseena's eyes, her voice filled with love and assurance.