Chapter 15

Haseena was delighted when she placed the flowers in the vase and was constantly trying to arrange the vase in the room with a wide smile on her face. She calls Santosh in excitement to let her know how happy Karishma made her with the flowers and the note. As in a girl friendship unsaid or unwritten pact, she has already updated her about the afternoon incident and has been gossiping with her about it for almost two hours. Later, Haseena was humming when Pushpaji entered her room, and she was glad to see her so happy.

“Cholo tume khush dekhar aacha laga Pushpaji said as she grabbed Haseena's attention and she dragged her to dance.

Sirf Khush nahi Pushpee mai bohot khush hu….Vo dekhiye said Haseena pointing at the flowers.

Ye bouquet kaha se aaya asked Pushpaji.

Khadoos yani k aapke Krishu ne diya aur ye note bhi diya…… Humse maafi mangi aur humare khane ki tariff bhi ki….. You have no idea how happy she made me ….. Pata hai aaj se phele humare liye kisine aisa kuch nahi kiya hai…..answered Haseena excitedly.

Dekha kaha tha na meri bachi dil ki achi hai bas thodi si khadoos hai said Pushpaji.

"Ha vo toh hai thodi si khadoos hai par dil ki achi hai…… Assured Haseena, holding Pushpaji's hand

This made Pushpaji happy, because every mother loves to hear good things about their children.

Pushpaji said “Chalo Tum so jao bohot raat ho gayi, Good Night beta”

“Good Night” said Haseena.

Later Haseena was coming from the kitchen with water towards her room, but she suddenly stopped at the door when heard Karishma playing guitar, and without realising, she stepped towards the terrace where Karishma was already seating on the patio furniture placed.

As Haseena stood at the door listening to music, without realising her presence Karishma stopped playing and went and stood by the wall while Haseena thought of talking to her. Haseena came close to her and stood behind her, saying, "Hum aap se kuch kehne aaye hai"

Karishma turned her attention to Haseena with a glass of wine in hand

"Aya Allaha……Aaap drink kar rahi hai..... vo bhi ghar mai ......asked Haseena

"Kya yaar Galib kitna khatarnak reaction……drink kar rahi hu kisika khoon nahi pee rahi…. Answered Karishma

Haseena kept her hand on her waist as she narrowed her eyes and asked, "Pushpee ko pata hai"

Karishma said, "Unhi k kamre se layi hu" with a stern expression

Haseena eyes widened in response.

“Toh tumhe kya lagta hai vo raat ko door band kar k kamre mai bhajan sunti hai.....said Karishma a smirk.

Haseena with a unconvinced expression said “Ya khuda aap kuch bhi bolti hai”

Karishma causually said” Bharosa nahi hai toh jaa k dekhe aao”

Haseena thought for a moment and replied, “Waise humne unke kamre mai bottles toh dekhi thi par hume laga ki bahar k logo k liye hongi”

Looking at Haseena's worried and confused face, Karishma just burst into laughter and between her laughs said, "I am sorry yaar…… majak kar rahi thi aapni shakal dekho ek dam aise hue hai jaise bhoot dekh liya ho."

Haseena kept her hand on the chest while breathing normally and said “Aapne toh hume dara diya tha”

Karishma just smiled and said “Amma is a occasional drinker dont worry kabhi kabhi drink karne mai koi problem nahi hai.”