After School

Haerin

"Dude...I know you felt the tension in history class-" I say to Hyein who agrees while stuffing her face with a bag of chips once again. Does this girl ever stop eating?

"Ms. Pham and Danielle-" Hyein smirks and Danielle hits both of us in the head. "Hey what did I do?!" I frown and rub the area that might start forming a bruise now. "You brought it up now shut the hell up both of you!" Danielle says and goes to her locker. I lean up against a random persons locker while waiting for Danielle, I don't even use mine, I don't even carry a lot of school supplies, basically none.

"Kang Haerin." A deep voice startled me and I turn around to see that same man who was kissing up on Ms.Kim-

"How do you know my name?" I raise an eyebrow. He points at my chest, showing my nametag, damn I feel stupid. "Also my girlfriend talks about you." He says and I frown. "Who is your girlfriend?" I ask and he chuckles lightly, "It's Ms.Kim we've been dating for a few months now." He says and I roll my eyes, mentally of course.

"Okay, what do you want?" I couldn't hide my attitude that was starting to form. He holds out his hands to me, making me look at him confused. "Take this box and give it to Ms.Kim please. I know she's staying after school with you because you don't know basic discipline." He scoffs and I fight the urge to swing his head off his body.

"What's in the box?" I ask as I take it and was about to open it but he closes it quickly. "None of your business. Now go and take it to her, don't waste anymore of her time!" He rolls his eyes and walks off. "Asshole." I mutter to myself and turn away only to be let eye to eye with the, Ms.Kim. Shit, did she hear that?

"You never learn do you?" She asks me and I shrug my shoulders, walking past her and into our classroom. As I walk into the classroom I place the box on top of her desks and sit at the front and lay my head down.

"Wake up." She says. "I am awake." I say and I hear the sound of her high heels walking closer to me. "Kang. Haerin." She says through gritted teeth. I lift my head up while exhaling a loud, annoyed sigh, "What?!" I roll my eyes and cross my arms while leaning back into the chair.

Ms.Kim pulls out a piece of paper and a pen and puts it on my desks. "Write whatever im about to tell you understood?" She asks me. "No." I sigh and I see her smirk a little. "I will not be disrespectful towards Ms.Kim anymore. Write that 200 times kang Haerin." Ms.Kim says before sitting at her desk and crossing those smooth legs that I want to spread so bad-

"200? You're crazy." I say but begin writing it.

-

"Fuck!" I groan as my hand starts cramping up on only line 35. "Language." She says and I roll my eyes. "It's after school anyways." I say as I put the pen down and massage my cramping hand. Ms. Kim opens her box and takes out a lollipop from there, looks like strawberry flavored.

She stands up and walks over to me with the lollipop in her mouth. "But this is my classroom." She says while leaning down at me, giving me a perfect view of her cleavage that im trying so hard not to look at. I glance at her beautiful mouth, the way she is sucking on that lollipop, I hate her boyfriend.

She takes out the lollipop from her mouth, causing a string of saliva to follow. I gulp at the sight and let out a deep sigh, "I hope 35 lines is enough because my hand is cramping so bad I can't even move it!" I half lie and she chuckles. "You're gonna do 200 lines unless you want another punishment for your childish behavior." Ms.Kim says.

"What would the other punishment be?" I smirk and see her straighten up with flushed cheeks, 3 points haerin!

"Stand up." She demands and I listen, why do I always listen to her when she becomes all demanding. "Come. To. Me." She says and I roll my eyes but follow. She goes and sits in her desks, clearing s few ungraded papers and pushing them off to the side. "Get over here." She says and I follow like a damn dog.