New life

Haerin

9 months later

"KANG HAERIN!" Minji screams as she holds her stomache and my shoulder in a death grip. I kick open the doors to the hospital and immediately find a nurse. "She's going into labor!" I say with panic written all over my face. The nurse widens her eyes and calls for other nurses to bring a wheelchair for Minji. Minjis eyes are tightly shut closed as the pains in her lower areas only continues to increase.

The nurses sit her down in a wheelchair and began to take her to the delivery room very quickly.

I was about to go in when another nurse stopped me. "Sorry ma'am but you cannot go in. We need the father of the child." She says and I glare at her. "I AM THE MOTHER OF THE CHILD." I say and she frowns and looks at Minji then me. "But the father-", "I impregnated her with my child! Is that more clearer for you?" I ask and she widens her eyes. "Oh my yes! Please this gown and hat on!" She says and I quickly put it on and head inside the delivery room with Minji who keeps screaming in pain.

"Where is the PAIN RELIEVERS?!" The doctor keeps shouting to all the nurses who seemed to have lost their minds running everywhere grabbing all the tools and meds. I glance down at Minji and see her with teary eyes. "It's okay I'm here." I tell her and hold her hand, she smiles and places a kiss on my hand.

"Alright ma'am, you seem to be pretty dilated about 10 centimeters, on the count of 3 I'm gonna need you to start pushing okay?" The doctor says and Minji nods while biting hard on her bottom lip.

The doctor and nurses all ready their hands as they exhale in slight nervousness. "3.....2.....1..... PUSH!" The doctor yells and Minjis legs slight clench as her muscles squeeze together and push hard. My grip on Minjis hand tightens as he pulls my hand closer to her cheek while screaming in pain.

"Almost there! Keep pushing!" The doctor yells once more and I glance at Minji, rubbing my fingers through her hair. "Almost there! You're okay, you're okay!" I keep repeating to Minji as she continues to push with all her might.

Minji stops screaming and eventually passes out, her hand loosens in my grip.

"It's a boy!" The doctor says and my son's cries are now heard, filling the room. I didn't realize but tears stream down my face as I look at my baby boy being wrapped to warm him up from this cold delivery room. The nurse comes over to me and hands me my son. He stops crying once he makes eye contact with me and places his small hand in his mouth while staring into my eyes.

Minjis hand caresses my hip and I glance at my now awake lover. I lean down with our baby in my arms so she can get a clearer view of him. She smiles with tears in her eyes as she rubs his small, soft hands.

"What should we name him?" I ask her and she stares at him for a while before deciding. "Kang Min-Joon." She smiles and so do I. "Why that name?" I ask and she glances up at me, "Meaning clever and handsome, and he's our handsome boy." She says and I smile as another tear streams down my face.

-

Danielle, Hyein and Hanni rush into the patient room as Minji holds Min-Joon. "AHHHH OH MY GOD!" Danielle screams making the baby cry. "Shit- my bad!" Danielle says earning two slaps, one from Hyein and the other from Hanni.

Hanni walks over to Minji and side hugs her as well as congratulating her for her first child. "Now on a scale of 1-10 how painful was labor?!" Hanni asks as she rubs her stomache. "NO WAY-" I say making Min-Joon whine again. I quickly cover my mouth but still received death glares from my wife. "You got Hanni pregnant-" I say to Danielle who blushes and Hyein giggles. "You knew?!" I ask Hyein who nods.

"Wow. I feel left out." I say and Danielle rolls her eyes. "You were too busy with your baby dumbass! I was gonna tell you!" Danielle hugs me and I fake cry.

"I feel like I shouldn't be here, all these pregnant women are gonna make me pregnant from the same air we breathing!" Hyein groans making me burst out in laughter. "It's okay Hyein. You can always adopt a child with kyujin!" I pat her back but she just pretends to bite my hand.

"Haerin don't be mean!" Minji says and I stop messing with Hyein, why does she have this much power over me-

"You actually got the happy ending you deserve kang haerin!" Danielle throws her arm over my shoulder and ruffles my hair. "Yeah! And who would have thought since you were such a bad girl in college! Now look at you with a well paying job, a wife, and a child!" Hyein says throwing her arm over my other free shoulder. "You guys act like it isn't the same for you! We all have perfect lives from what it seems!" I smile at my wife who continues to talk to Hanni about giving birth and babies.

"It'll only get better from here." Danielle smiles while staring at Hanni with heart eyes. Hyein agrees as she thinks of kyujin.

"I think I like where I am right now..." I smile brightly while staring at Min-Joon who is now asleep in my beautiful wife's arm....

THE END

**********************

Yall I'm so into girls but why did that make me want to have a damn child-🤧💔