✦ Roses: 0 -1

"-" talking
"-" thinking
- naration
"-" Marella speaking in the language of thr melusines(basically teyvat language)(is used for UM's)
----------------------------------------------------------
"Oh who is he..? A misty memory.... A haunting face..... Is he a lost.. embrace..?"
"Am I in love with just a theme..? Or is Marella just a dream..?"
"A mystery.... Oh who is he?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Location: Main street

Pov: Yuu

"So, recap. This person called Everin helped us in the Dwarfs mine, we went to the headmaster who started crying??? Then we became students and i became the prefect of the ramshackle dorm. Then ace came to our door at midnight with his collar and now he is dragging my ass to heartslaybul and deuce is tagging along."

Grim:"Henchmen! Isn't that that Everin guy from yesterday??"(right i forgot this but because of Everin's situation, he wears a pearl coloured bow on his neck like grim does, thats how people can recognise him.)

I looked over to where grim was pointing and saw Everin walking and talking with another octavinelle student.

(I made a design for freme!! He's a jellyfish mer btw)

I ran to them calling out to Everin. Both of them turned around to see me and the pink haired student looked confused.

Everin:"Hm..? You are... Oh. Yuu, it's nice to see you. It seems your a student now? Congratulations!"

???:"Eh.. Everin you know him??"

"Thank you for saving us yesterday by the way."

Everin:"Oh, no problem."

???:"Eh?? What??"

"Ah sorry, didn't see you there. You are..?"

Freme:"Oh I'm Freme, a 2nd year and your senior! And Everin's roommate hehe!"

Freme shook my hand excitedly.

Freme:"Hm? You two..? OH! You two are the ones Everin guessed the dorms of correctly in orientations!"

Everin:"mhm... Ace Trappola and deuce spade right..?"

Deuce:"Yes...."

"Hm... Everin do you wanna go with us to Heartslaybul? Ace got collared and we're gonna go find his Housewarden. Freme can come too!"

Everin:"Ah.. okay.. theres still time before classes I guess.."

Freme: *pft* "I'm just noticing your collar!! OH, so YOU ate Housewarden Riddle's tart?! Bahahhahaha!"

Ace:"ugh.. aren't you both from Octavinelle?! It only happened last night how do you know??"

Everin:"Rumours and drama travel fast. Practically the whole school knows now."