✦ Crowns: 0 - 9

"Talking"
"Thinking"
Naration
"Marella speaking in the language of the melusines(basically teyvat language)(is used for UM's)"
----------------------------------------------------------

The Ursurper From The Wilds - 30

Location:Savanaclaw Dorm - Magirift Stadium

Grim suddenly realised something as he jumped up and turned to Crowley. "Hey, Headmage! We caught your guy! You know what that means..." "Time to cough up the reward you promised!"

Crowley realised and remembered what he said, but.. "What? Ohhh... I did promise you that, didn't I?"
"But it's far too late. The tournament brackets have already been announced. What to do...?"

"WHAAAAAAAT?! You wretched, backstabbin' swindler!"
"I am gonna make it rain fire, you liar! MYAAAAAAAH!" Grim cried out, almost burning the Headmage were it not for Everin to hold him back.

"Stop, please! Retrain yourself for a moment! I will...come up with something. Uh..."
"Ah! I've got it! What would you say to playing in a special exhibition match?" He suggested.

"If it were held before the tournament itself, it wouldn't interfere with anything. And the eyes of the world would be squarely on you!" "On me?!" Grim questioned."B-but of course." He buttered up grim again.

Grim put his paws/hands in the air before huffing. "Well, so long as I'm the center of attention, I guess that will do."
"This'll be great! After the scouts see me kickin' tail on TV, they'll be swarmin' all over me!"

"But Headmage.... Magirift teams need seven players..." Freme reminded the crow.
"Yeah, How do you plan to fill out our team?" Yuu questioned.

Crowley crossed his hands and put his hand onto his chin, thinking for a minute. "The other players... Ah, right. And we'll need an opposing team as well. Perhaps we could cobble one together out of faculty members..." "Myah?! You haven't given this any thought at all!" Grim grumbled angrily.

Ace and Deuce heard the whole exchange and exchanged glances for a second before peering into the conversation. "Hey, so, couldn't help overhearing..."

"If you need some teammates, we could help you out." Deuce suggested. "What are you doing? You're members of Heartslabyul!" Riddle scolded them. "There's no tournament rule that says we can't play for another dorm's team." Ace retorted.

Trey couldn't help but laugh, because ace was completely right. "Ha! He's right! I guess no one thought that would ever happen, so no one ever wrote it down." "Ooh, now this sounds totes fun! I wanna be on Yuu's team too!" Cater jumped in. "B-but you're an actual member of our team!" Riddle said, slightly stuttering.

Cater: "Oh. Poo."

Ace: "I didn't go through all that just to sit back 'n cheer for you guys. If I'm getting the chance, I wanna play!" "I'm not like him, okay?! I just want to have my friends' backs." Deuce sighed. Jack overheard their convo and decided to offer "If you need someone to play against, Savanaclaw will be happy to help."

"Myah?! You will?!" The cat almost shouted. "Of course. Playing against the faculty would be no fun. We'll give you a proper match." The taller male smiled.
"Sa-weeet! Guess you ain't such a jerk after all." Ace smirked.

"Don't get the wrong idea-this is just payback! I don't want that debt hanging over my head." Jack defended himself.
"You don't got a problem with it, right?" He turned to Yuu who shook his head.