✦ Crowns: 0 - 3

"Talking"
"Thinking"
Naration
"Marella speaking in the language of the melusines(basically teyvat language)(is used for UM's)"
----------------------------------------------------------

Location: School Infirmary

Yuu, Grim, Ace and Deuce burst into the infirmary looking for two particular people. They finally spotted the familiar pink haired student on the bed and the mysterious student with his signature bow by his side.

Freme spotted the four before speaking:"Oh heya. Sorry to summon y'all suddenly."

Yuu:"What happened?!"

Everin:"... Well..."

Flashback Start

Location: Stairway

Everin:"Did you seriously go grab food just now...?"

Freme:"I was hungry ok‼️‼️‼️"

Everin:*sigh*"Let's go now."

Freme:"Right, so as I was saying- AAAH!!"

Everin:"!?"

"FREME!!"

Freme started shaking and fell down the stairs suddenly. Everin gasped and quickly went down to him.

Everin:"FREME?? ARE YOU OKAY??"

Freme:"Ow... I think I broke my ankle.... It hurts..."

Everin:"... Let's get you to the Infirmary.."

Flashback End

Deuce:"Are you feeling better now..?"

Freme scratched his head:"Yeah, I think its better now, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to play this year... Sorry Everin..."

Everin:"..........."

Grim:"But why would they target you?"

Freme:"Truth to be told, Me and Everin are actually the best players of Octavinelle. We teamed up as a duo last year, so they probably wanted to take one of us out because of that."

Ace:"I did not expect you two to be the best players I'll be honest...."

Deuce:"Well.. we along with Cater and Housewarden Riddle made a plan."

They explained the plan to the octa duo while Everin stayed silent.

Everin:"... I wish you good luck in your plan. I have something else to do, so I'll not be participating, Sorry."

Yuu:"Oh.. that's alright. Im sure Freme needs you more right now."

Time passed as the ramshackle duo and the Heartslabyul gang eventually found out it was ruggie, and hunted him down before facing jack. Jack explained how the whole of Savanaclaw is in cahoots with each other, so they formed a plan to stop them. Meanwhile for Everin.....

Location: Octavinelle Dorm - Mostro Lounge

Everin was just washing some plates and cups in the kitchen alone when he suddenly heard the voice of his Housewarden and Another person.

Everin:"That voice.... It sounds like Housewarden Leona's... ... I should get a hear on what they are talking about."

Leona:"This better work octo-punk." Leona said to Azul.

Azul:"Of course. You know very well that I would never concoct a faulty potion. Tho, May I ask why you had me make a potion to enhance a person's magical abilities?"