✦ Pearls: 0 - 11

Mostro Lounge - VIP Room✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

“Now, then...”

The Quintet of first years were hiding underneath the cavity of Azul's desk, barely holding their breaths as they watched Azul move around with wide eyes.

*Ka-click* *Creeeak*

A clicking noise was heard in the heavy atmosphere, which caused all eyes to dart towards Azul. He stood near the now open Vault, which was filled with glowing golden contracts, almost calling their names.

“Hey... Those are the contracts we signed!” Grim whispered to the others, as they watched Azul search around and pick out a certain contract. “So he's been keeping 'em in the vault after all.” Ace whispered back.

“One, two, three... Heh heh heh...” Azul smirked as he put the contract back in and started counting a few of them in the sea of contracts.

“He's counting those contracts like they're a wad of bills! Look at that smirk on his face.” Grim angrily whispered to the others. “Thats a whole sea of contracts...” Yuu muttered, slightly horrified at the sheer amount. “What a twisted pastime...” Jack's ears drooped downwards.

Azul hummed as he counted a few more contracts, grinning as he leaned in to close the Vault back, locking it with his key which he put back into his pocket as he stepped back. “Ahhh. That's that. I'd better be getting back now.”

*Creeeak* *Slam* *Ka-click*

*Step step step...*

Azul's footsteps drowned out as the door opened and shut. The quintet breathed a collective sigh of relief as they got out from underneath the table cavity.

“We were THIS close to gettin' noticed.” the cat sighed as he stretched. Jack looked around the area when he noticed something on the table. “Wait, look! He left a contract out on the table.” he pointed out.

“For real?! Lucky us! Let's swipe it and see if we can tear it up.” Ace beamed, grim smirked as he got up on the table and went near the contract. “Who knew Azul was so sloppy with his stuff?”
“Let's see what we got here...”

Yuu's eyes widened as he stepped back, cautious. “Are you guys serious?! That's suspicious as hell! Its more suspicious then when Yuuka said she would buy me a bicycle for my birthday!” he rambled with wide eyes, when he suddenly noticed Grim. “Grim no don't!”