✦ Pearls: Interlude

Location: Octavinelle Dorm - Everin and Freme's room

Everin was on his bed sleeping while tossing and turning and furrowing his brows.

"Big brother!! Look what I found!"

"Hm? What is it?" 6 year old Marella asked his 4 year old sister Sige.

"Its a coral!! Look it looks like your eyes!" She held up a pink coral while giggling.

"Awh. My little sister is such a great treasure finder!" Kid Marella patted her head while smiling.

..................

"Mom?! Dad!? What's happening? Who are they?! Why are they taking Sige!" Marella yelled and tried to reach out.

"No! Marella we have to go.." Marella's dad held him back as his mom cried.

"WAIT! DON'T GO! GIVE MY SISTER BACK!" He yelled trying to reach for her.

*GASP* Everin suddenly woke up and breathed heavy breaths. Freme who was studying at his table was startled. "Ev?!" He hurried over to Everin's bed with a glass of water. Everin took it and gulped it down in one go.

"Did you have another nightmare again..?" Everin nodded his head.

Pov: Freme

"Hm.. that should be it.. Now... History of Magestones..." I was mumbling, shifting through the pages. *GASP* i heard a gasp and knew what it was. I quickly got a glass of water and hurried over to Everin. "Another nightmare.. he has been having those ever since we were freshmen.. it's really worrying me.."

Pov: No one

"You should really get it checked out during winter break.." Freme patted his back. "Forget about me, it's 1 AM, why in the name of the sevens are you awake?" Everin questioned Freme.

"Oh- uh I was studying for Exams yk.." Freme scratched his head. "Go to sleep. I can just teach you.." Everin booped Freme's nose. "Alright alright.. You okay now?"

".. I'm alright. Let's go to sleep." "Alright.."