✦ Pearls: 0 - 6

"Talking"
"Thinking"
Naration
Author H notes
----------------------------------------------------------

Mostro Lounge

"This is kind of classy." Yuu said as he strolled inside of the Mostro Lounge, admiring the interior. The whole lounge had a dreamy atmosphere to it. Students gathered all around, chuckling and talking as the Octavinelle students and Anemone students trailed point to point, either delivering food, waiting tables, making drinks or washing dishes.

"Remember, you're in enemy territory here. Stay sharp at all times." Jack warned the black haired male. He had a bad feeling that something is about to happen.

"Eyyy, Koebi-Chan! Glad you could make it! I see you've got a sea urchin plus-one." Floyd called out as he and Jade approached Yuu and Jack. Jack got irritated at the male because he still keeps using that nickname. "I told you not to call me that!"

"Well, well. Thank you for coming to our establishment so promptly." Jade smiled and greeted them. "Welcome to the Mostro Lounge. Is this your first time dining here?"

Jack couldn't help but grow more irritated. "Y'know, I've been wondering since lunch... Do you have a thing for askin' questions you already know the answers to?" "Heh. I like to keep my bases covered."

"Now then, if you would allow me to provide you with a rundown of our establishment..."

Jade gave a quick rundown of Mostro Lounge and everything it had to offer, and its qualities to the duo as Floyd lazily swayed. Jack didn't pay much attention to it, but Yuu attentively listened.

"I'd like to speak to the manager." Yuu straightforwardly answered. "Damn this school is turning me into a Karen." He thought.

Jade slightly laughed and smiled at Yuu's answer. "Heh heh heh... Very well. The manager is currently meeting with another patron."
"Could I ask you to wait in the lounge until such time as his schedule opens up?
And lest I forget, our establishment has a one-drink minimum. You must order at least a single beverage of some variety."

Ace and Deuce were strolling amongst the anemone students. Jade saw them and decided to call them over. "Sea anemone, if you could take our esteemed customer's order?"

"Sorry, I've got drinks to run." Deuce replied holding a plate with drinks on either hands. "You do it! We're slammed over here!" Ace angrily replied.

"You keep making us do all the work while you're just sittin' pretty over there." Floyd was lazily grinning but then frowned. "You're talking back to me? How impressively bold for a sea anemone." He walked over to the anemone duo and started tugging and pulling their anemones. "OWWW! Geez!" "Quit tugging our anemones!" (Why did he tug Deuce poor guy didn't even do anything??😭😭)

"Azul tasked me with instructing the new staff, so it falls to me to instill proper discipline in those who fail to respect authority." He said as he continued tugging on the boy's anemones. At this point, most of the lounge was watching in either amusement or horror. "Ow ow ow ow ow! Okay, okay! I get it!" Deuce cried.

"Isn't this a bit too much?!" Yuu questioned. They maybe be idiots, but they are HIS idiots, and he can't bear seeing them like this.

"Ah, but you must understand." Jade said.
"As I just finished explaining, here in the lounge, everyone must follow our rules." "And according to the rules, we're allowed to squeeze problem employees who don't do as they're told!" Floyd grinned.