✦ Pearls: 0 - 13

Atlantica Memorial Museum· · ─────── ·✦· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·✦· ─────── · ·

“It's closed?!” a collective shout echoed throughout the ocean floor. “... What the fuck was that?” “Angelaie Felais. Stop messing around and do what we are here for.” “Ugh. Okay okay Arielle. HEY OREA ISN'T DOING ANYTHING TOO!”

“Are you kidding? What awful timing.” Jack groaned, ears and tail drooping downwards. “Is that why the Leech brothers haven't harassed us at all today? Because they knew?” The blunette theorized, shooing a fish away from him. “Probably.” Yuu replied, cupping the fish Deuce shooed away in his palms.

“I dunno about that.” the ginger shook his head, staring at a pair of red & blue seahorses playing together. “Are we really turning tail and going back empty-handed after coming all this way?” Ace was about to propose a idea he had to Jack when..

“Did anyone else just see a pair of very long shadows?” Yuu looked upwards. The other's followed, just barely missing another very fast shadow behind the first pair.

“Theeere you are, Little Shrimpy.” “Greetings, everyone. I see you've already forgotten your previous lesson and decided to try your luck in the deep again.” The twin morays grinned, looking at the sight of the quintet who were frightened.

“Floyd we were almost late because of you..” Freme appeared next to them, staring at Floyd with a frustrated expression, the latter choosing to shrug at it.

“It's the moray brothers and Freme again!” Jack yelled out of shock. “You betcha we are, Sea Urchin~” “I am not a Sea Urchin!!”

“Anyways, why don't we play a game of tag until sunset?” the disorganised twin mischievously grinned, sending chills down the quintet and Freme's spine. “I'm so glad I'm not on the recieving end of your games this time Floyd..😨”

“Typical. I knew we wouldn't make it home with the picture without a fight.” Ace frowned.
“Lemme guess: your plan is to stall us in the water until sunset, then beat us up and leave us to the ocean floor.”