✦ Roses: 0 - 2

"-" talking
"-" thinking
- naration
"-" Marella speaking in the language of thr melusines(basically teyvat language)(is used for UM's)

----------------------------------------------------------

The Red Rose Tyrant - 8

Grim asked:"So what are the other dorms like, then?"

Trey:"As Cater mentioned earlier, the dorms of this school are themed after the Great Seven.
We have our dorm, Heartslabyul, modeled after the strictness of the Queen of Hearts.
To run down the rest of them for you, we have...

Savanaclaw, based on the persistent spirit of the King of Beasts.

Octavinelle, based on the benevolent heart of the Sea Witch.

Scarabia, based on the mindful personality of the Sorcerer of the Sands.

Pomefiore, based on the tenacity of the Fairest Queen.

Ignihyde, based on the diligence of the k
King of the underworld.

And finally...

Diasomnia, based on the noble spirit of the Thorn Fairy."

Yuu:"Thats a lot to take in."

Grim:"All those names are way too long! How's anyone supposed to remember 'em?"

Cater:"Ah ha ha! Well, you get the idea. Want to or not, you'll learn them soon enough."

Trey: "At orientation, the Dark Mirror picks a dorm for you based on the essence of your being.
As a result, each dorm ends up with a distinct sort of... flavor, we'll call it."

Cater: "That is sooo true. I totes see it.
Character Deuce Icon.png Deuce: "Flavor," huh...?"

Everin:"Interesting way to put it there."

Trey: "For example, look at that guy."

Trey pointed to a table and sitting there was a tall tan wolf beastman with white hair.

Yuu:"Muscly dog man, sure why not."

Freme whispering to Everin:"Did this guy just say "muscly dog man"...."

Trey:"That rough-and-tumble vibe he's got has Savanaclaw written all over it."

Cater:"No doubt. That dorm is full of scrappy guys who are into, like, working out and fighting.
How should I describe the vibe...? Macho dudes? Gruff big brothers? Something along those lines. The black and gold armband is another giveaway."

Grim:"Huh. All right, so what about that guy with the grey and purple cord wrapped around his arm?"

Trey:"He's gotta be from Octavinelle House."

Freme:"Thats our shady Housewarden Azul actually."

Ace:"Wow... Calling your own Housewarden shady..."

Everin:"He isn't exactly wrong."

Trey:"And the student sitting at the table in front of him has a red and gold armband-Scarabia colors."