✦ Pearls: 0 - 8

"Talking"
"Thinking"
Naration
----------------------------------------------------------

Ramshackle Dorm - Foyer
✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Are you two all set?" "Peace, Koebi-Chan and Baby Seal! See you around!" The twins waved the Ramshackle dorm leader and his cat, who were standing just near the entrance with their belongings.

"And if you're in need of lodgings, feel free to come and speak with us." Jade suggested as his twin gently but not so gently pushed the black haired boy and cat outside the door.

"Reservations for guest rooms in Octavinelle Dorm start at 100 thaumarks a night."

*creak* *SLAM*

"Hey! Wait! Say that to my face!" Grim yelled outside the door at the twins.
"NOBODY CALLS ME A BABY SEEEAAAL!"

*whooooosh*

"Brr... Guess we're roughin' it tonight. This stinks." He sulked which prompted the taller to deadpan at him. "And whose fault is that?"

The human and cat were about to bicker when they heard someone screaming their name. Both turned their head and saw Ace, Deuce and Jack walking up to them.
"Hey, Yuu! Grim!"

"Myah! Are you guys here to help?" Ace stared at him then somewhere off to the distance. "Hm... Not to help you, but it's kind of our fault that Yuu is out in the cold."

"It wouldn't sit right with me if you slept outside and caught a cold or somethin'..." "Since when did you start caring about us?" The black haired male questioned the Ginger. "Wh-?! I'm not some heartless douchebag!"

Deuce explained that they talked with Riddle and offered Yuu & Grim to stay in Heartslabyul. Jack was baffled at this. There is no way they could possibly cram two more people in a four person room. "What, does Heartslabyul not have any empty rooms?"

"Since nobody in our dorm ever drops out or gets held back, it's always at full capacity." The blunette explained which had Jack thinking for a moment. "Then...why don't you come to Savanaclaw Dorm instead?"

HUH?!

Everyone yelled at the same time, which got Jack flustered. He explained that he was only doing this to payback Yuu for solving things last month. This did not help the other 3's teasing tho.

"Yeah, their options at our dorm would be a spot on the floor or sharin' a bed with me or Deuce..." Ace trailed off for a moment before smirking.

"Or would you prefer that instead?" ".... I'm not a fan of cramped spaces." The Ramshackle Housewarden replied in a monotone voice as the rest stared at the ginger. "Ha ha! It's cool. I was kidding anyway."

"Well, I guess I'm staying in Savanaclaw then." He put his hands on his hips. "Great, then we'd better get back. It's almost midnight as it is... *yawn*"

"Okay, see you tomorrow." "Have a good night." The Adeuce duo waved them goodbye and left. Jack along with Yuu & Grim also left for savanaclaw.