teaming with boss

Megha's pov

Its been going good here. I have been a team leader for 2 months. Its fun... I am learning so much here. Everyone is genius.. just the creams ....
Yesterday i was informed to join a meeting. Riya and i reached at the same time. Its great to see her " hii Riya, do you know the  reason of today's meet"

" No. Lets head in before boss arrives"

We reached our places. Boss Satya and Boss Vishal came to start the meeting.
Boss Vishal " we have a great news. We have  a project by our VIP client. He asked us to customise his sister's wedding jewellery. It is a big project  so everyone wake up "
Boss Satya " we will form a team of 4 people who will work on it along with me. This project is important"
Boss 2 " this project is headed by Satya. And other than him team leader 1,2,5,7 will follow him and your teams will be taken care by the others for the time being."
Boss 1" so that clear. The decision is made according to your projects in the last month. Meeting dismissed. You four reach my cabin by 2 pm today"
After a quick lunch we headed to boss as it was 1:50 pm and he is known for his punctuality.
I reached before others. I knocked and he allowed me in. After 5 min or so everyone arrived, finally he raised his head from the page on his desk. He was busy writing something which he handed to us. As we saw he shared who will do what and how to coperate on this project... It was just perfect. He gave us which day i have to work on. I was asked to work on mehandi and reception. Riya got the haldi and the reception morning which had shoots. Satya choose wedding day was to be done together to add more creativity.
We started.

Satya's pov

Its not easy. They all are leaders of their team, have a habit of bossing not be bossed. It took so much of my brain finally i had my plan ready.
Its best to start with the wedding day jewellery designs together.
I asked what to do and how to start
I heard a voice
"If we get the idea of her dresses and the colours of the colours it would be better to match and design."
It was Megha ...
I liked the idea..
I accepted it " lets do that. I will get all the possible information in two days. By then you all think of normal jewellery designs possible for daily use for a new bride both after wedding and during wedding functions. See you all on Thursday. Same time same place. "

For the last two days I am running all around but finally was able to convince the client to share the contact of the clothing designer they have decided.
It was the best " lieb".
I came to know megha worked there before so it was decided to take her with us. Hope she can be of good assistance.

I should text her to join me tomorrow for the meeting in lieb.