date or job?

Finally Satya was back in his form.. finding ways to stick with Megha... as his luck is pretty good... They received a VIP client.. who requested them to visit them in another state .. the city of sweets... So it was decided Megha will join this project with Satya.... obviously... Satya was the mastermind to arrange the member without anyone having any doubts...... who could question their boss...

They boarded their flight from city x of state V to reach city Y of A state... From there.. they reached their client - Mrs Mukherjee... She had her 25th wedding anniversary.... She wanted customised designs for all her family members... Her mother, mother-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, and her 7 year old daughter... ..

After meeting her, we will be meeting her family members tomorrow evening and then back to the office.
..
So they reached the hotel.. got 2 rooms... next to each other ... after a bath... it was decided to have lunch and then go sightseeing ....
They had their lunch in the famous restaurant... It was good... Satya enjoyed every moment with Megha... He sat close to her  on the flight... keept looking at her... The flight journey was tooooo short for him to be satisfied ....

Later they first went to the science park then to the museum... And then to the park... took two bicycles And enjoyed their cycling while asking each other random questions...
" What is  your favourite  colour?
... Who is your favourite actor and actress?
... Favourite song ?... Favourite dish ?... Hobby... ?... First crush.... ?

Last question was interesting... " Satya... You were my first crush... Longest crush also... Please don't mind that"

" Why would I mind.... Mine was Disha "
Satya was happy to know this... Secretly smiled... Too happy to mind....

Megha agreed... Disha was the most beautiful and popular girl in their school... followed by Riya...

It was fun for both of them... Both were happy to know each other a bit more
... Finally they left for the bar... It was six and they decided to drink... so this day was just like another date with her... he  loves being around her...

Ordering some starters they were enjoying beer... Satya met an old client... He was hot .. good looking...
Luckily Megha had just started drinking... he will see him off soon...
"Megha this is Raj.. an old client. This is Megha.."

" Hello .. beautiful..."

why is he flirting here...
They did enjoy talking a lot... Raj was staring at Megha as a hunter stared at his prey... it made the other two uncomfortable...
Megha was smart enough to not complete even half of her drink... She decided to drink after this client leaves....

Satya understood that Megha was uncomfortable so he decided to leave early... He left the table... Reach the ordering counter and ordered 10 bottles of beer for them to take along... He hurried back after paying and collecting the bottles...

What he saw made him furious...

Satya's pov

I am trying to hurry.. this Raj is staring a lot at Megha.. i don't like this....
I am close to the table... I can hear Raj

" miss you are beautiful... Why don't you be my girlfriend? You can enjoy some great time"

Just somehow i got rid of that Abhay and now another bastard arrived...
I was shocked at Megha's response.

" I already have a boyfriend.. "

" Who is he..? Is he as smart as me? What is his name? You must be lying.. why don't you give him a call?!!"

" He is ...............Abhay"

Why did she take her name.... Will she even call him... She is about to call him
... He will come back if he knows about this incident...i ran beside her and wrapped my hand around her waist..
I asked Raj
" do i look handsome enough? ... She is my girlfriend... Love, i know i should have told him from the start... don't be angry...,"
Both looked confused.Megha looked dumbstruck... I love this expression too.... She is beautiful

" But she said Abhay? "

" That's my nickname... She was not sure why i didn't tell you about our relationship... So she told you my nickname "
She was shocked after listening to my words...
I just kissed Megha on her forehead..
Obviously in front of Raj... Megha closed her eyes... Her skin is so smooth.... Wow... She is so beautiful...

" raj we will be going , you see we have some work to do"  and we left... my hand itself  wrapped around her hand... and i got her out of that place...
.. there was a good reaction on his face....

I have so much to ask... Why Abhay and why not me ... i am jealous.... I am ...
Am i not worthy enough?... Megha... Please give me another chance....