Big Reveal

Megha's pov

I am wearing  lavender heels with  levender and a blue coloured evening gown... my earrings are lavender coloured roses having  a diamond at the dropped ends.
I reached the place Directly...
Riya and vishal both compliment each other.... You can see the love in their eyes... always encouraging each other....
They are made for each other... Soulmates...
God bless these two...

Riya is miss beauty... She is the main attraction with the royal blue gown ... God ... She is very beautiful today ....

Let's sit..... We have the cake.... Everyone arrived... It was basically just us 5 ...

Abhay came and wished them.
He came to me and gave me a hug... It was common for us to hug when we meet outside.

... This guy at least today she should try to look less attractive.... He and Satya both are trying to compete with each other...

Vishal is too busy with his lover to care about these two ...
The cake was cut and distribution was completed... we started with some paneer tikka and chicken tikka to complement our drinks...

I already had 2 beers when i heard Abhay saying...
" Hii you are again doing it.... Hold on... Whats the rush... We have a whole night... Drink slowly...you will be drunk again and Riya will have to drag you ... . You might spoil her night... so be slow Megha... i know you are happy..."

" Yeah m too happy.... These two are so made for each other.... But what do you mean by drag me... Riya did i made you do that... Ever ? Tell this idiot... "

" Obviously you made me do it.... Just some days back.... Luckily you met Abhay or else... Idiot"

" how can you say that... I thought you would love supporting me... "

" Luckily he called me or wlse i would never know you were drinking.. Thanx Abhay... You already know how she is after drinking... Thank you .. i was so confused that day ... I was unable to thank you properly... It should be this idiot who should say thank you" She looked at me as she will bite me..

As usual i just put my tongue out to tease them... Abhay smiled at this...

And so on... We kept on chatting...

Satya's pov

Megha is looking so beautiful... Today is Riya's day but... I can't stop myself from looking at her....
Mr Abhay is here he greeted vishal, Riya and me... And gave a hug to Megha
.. why is he so close to her... How can he hug a girl... This silly can't she stop him....

Megha is drinking too fast... Her cheeks are getting a bit red...

Why did Abhay stop her .. who is he to order her.... What does he mean "again"
... Did she drink with him before?.... is he close to her?Why is Riya so comfortable with him?
What does he mean by 'drinking a few days back'?.. why was she drunk? ... what does she mean by meeting Abhay and not any one else??

Vishal was also confused " Riya you know Abhay ? You said he called you... he has your contact... why didn't i know... "

" Darling ... Abhay is Megha's ex-boyfriend.... obviously so i know him.... he is not having my number but he called me from her phone. But did she still have that old lock?"

" I was shocked too but luckily ... She had me .. lucky her... And the poor males.... I saved them"

" well said .... "Riya said...

I was shocked to hear he was her ex. What is he doing here ? What does he mean by all this?... How could he call Riya from her phone ?... Does he know her password?... are these two that close?...
I don't like this... why is she close to a male..?? Why...?. !!!