fashion show

Megha's pov

I got a blueberry shake and 10 muffins for him... .. he can have it if he wants anytime... he can store them in his office...
These are tasty... and can be stored for a long time...

I am at my desk early today... No one is here in office except me and Satya...
It's 9 am and he has arrived before me... Is he gonna go bald for this project....

I am scared.. how will he react... But let's give it a shot... I know worst case scenario... So .. i reached his cabin...
I knocked on his cabin door...
" Come in"
I entered but he was busy with the designs...
" sir ..."
He raised his head
.. he has dark circles... Is he even sleeping... But still his eyes can make me his...

Satya's pov

Who is there so early... " Come in "
" sir "
This voice... MEGHA....
OH And i look like this... I should look best in front of her... What is she doing so early here ... .
"Yes, all ok?... Why are you here so early ?"

" sir .. i got something for you... You can keep them with you and have some when you want... " she was nervous but showed me the shake and muffins..

I am so happy... She is worried about me... She got something for me... i am sad also ... I made her worry...

" Thank you... But you should not worry so much "

" look at yourself... You have not slept properly.. i doubt you even ate anything properly... Who is not worried about you.... The project is important but is it more important than your health .. sorry sir ... I spoke a lot... but please take care of yours... if i can help ... Let me know.. i will stay behind and help ... No need for the extra pay .. "

I could see, she was worried... I am happy to have her... I just wanted to remove Abhay from the picture soon so i got so engaged that i forgot everything....

" You can relax... It's not working hour yet .. you can be Frank... "

" then i would say... Luckily you don't have a girlfriend or else you might had to bear break up due to all this ... " She just laughed....
She is beautiful... I should not make her worry.... In a week that show will be over...
This whole week she stayed with me and i felt falling for her more and more with each passing minute....

Day of the fashion show...

Megha's pov

Abhay asked me to be his final model ... He said he designed something for me... I wanted to refuse but... He made me do it in the end... after all he is my friend... I hope he doesn't take it in a wrong way... I need to talk to him on this...
I had to wear a makeup ... The customized dress.... It was the most beautiful evening gown i have ever seen even in the history of Lieb... it was as if the stars are embedded in the cloth...
He told me i was his inspiration for this dress and it is made for me ..
After i was done ... Satya ... Arrived saying... Since you are going down the ramp... Wear this set ..
Oh my what a beautiful design... Perfectly aligned... I never knew there was a design to match this... that too with the last moment add on dress...
Woww... I could really feel the night sky with stars in my dress and the galaxy ... Containing millions of stars in my jewelry....
Woww... I felt more like a person who has gathered stars ....

Satya's pov

When i saw the last moment add on dress and heard Megha was wearing it... I brought the jewelry i designed for her... I still remember when she said
.. she likes stars.... She is the inspiration of this jewelry and this is just for her...
She looks so perfect... She is beautiful... She made this dress and the jewelry more beautiful....