the moonlight of my life

It was nearly midnight when they reached their destination. The girls got a room and the boys chose the adjacent room.
They went to the nearby market in the morning. They entered a cafe for their breakfast.  After having breakfast and ordering some dessert, both the guys left.
After a few minutes, vishal came back.
" Where is satya?" Riya asked.

" he has to meet an important client."

Megha felt disappointed but accepted it. The desserts arrived along with an extra pudding jar and a card.
Card was addressed to Megha.
Megha was surprised. She looked at Riya and could she her surprised reaction.
She took the card in hand and opened it to read.
"Thank you for making me enjoy the sweet taste of love just like this pudding and pastries.  "

It was beautiful but who could have send it. It was along the pudding jar. It stated "from : your love" Riya peeked at it.

She kept the jar with her as the waiter was not ready to tell megha who asked her to give that.
After finishing their ordered desserts and keeping the pudding jar in the bag, they came out. As they came out of the gate, Megha was handed a teddy bear and a card from a sweet little girl.
She opened the card it read
" thank you for making my life change. I want to stay beside you just like this teddy. From - your love"

Megha was not expecting this. She was getting a bit confused.

They went to a bookstore obviously vishal had to buy a book. The bookstore lady handed Megha a book and another card. It read
" Books are best friends. But I want to be more than just friend. From - your love"

Megha kept all these items in her bag.she was not able to know the identity even after asking.
Vishal wanted to look at a jewellery shop nearby. So they went there. The jewelry shop staff handed her another note and  a pair of earring. It read
" just as earrings are in pairs I want to be paired with you forever. From your love"

Megha was getting more and more confused and bit annoyed. She just wanted to see the face of the person.

They went to a nearby flower stall. The flower lady came and presented her with a rose and a card. It  read
" rose is the sign of  love and i want to tell you how much i love you. If you want to know follow the route and take the steps in front . From : your love " it had a route map attached to it.

Megha was now annoyed and wanted to see him. It's needed to clear this tension. She followed the map. Riya was good with directions luckily or else it would take centuries to reach.

As they took the steps and were on the last step. They could see clouds and the cool wind was blowing. The clouds could be seen so close that you can feel them.the sun was behind the clouds but the light was still visible. Just the most  romantic place to stand on.
After reaching the last step she could see roses on the ground forming a path to walk on.
After walking for a minute,  she could see a man standing, covering his face with a bouquet of red roses .

She went closer. she reached the person,
Standing just in front of him. He slowly bent on his knees and uncovered his face. " You ... Satya you ... What are you doing? You were supposed to be with an important client"

" Megha you are the most important client for my whole life. I never proposed to you properly. Megha when you entered my life you made it beautiful. Your presence is just like the moonlight in my  pitch black life. You made me understand what love is. You made my life as beautiful as a dream. Megha i love you. Will you be my girlfriend? "

Megha was so happy she could only smile and say " yes"

Satya got up and helped her to wear the pendant which she had during the fashion show. " Megha it was designed for you and only for you. All the stars in the sky are yours."
Megha remembered she once said in her drunken state that she liked stars. So he made it. Vishal was busy capturing the moment in camera. Riya was smiling thinking Abhay designed a dress and  satya designed a jewellery set so that's why it looked perfect that day with the same theme.

Megha hugged satya. Satya again knelt down this made Megha confuse" what now"
" megha you are perfect. I don't want to be away from you. You have painted the canvas of my heart with only your pictures. I want to be with you always. I want to spend my old age with you. I want to open my eyes to see your smile and i want to end my day beside you, holding you in my arms. I want to enjoy more colours with you. " he opened the box and raised his hands to propose to her" will you be my life partner?please marry me... "

Megha was literally in tears now. Who could have tought that her school crush will propose her some day. She just kissed him. A deep kiss ... Never ending kiss..

.... The end...