possessive

Megha and satya were happy and felt like they completed each other.
Satya wanted to officially tell the world that He and Megha are together.
But was pondering on this.
He heard some female staff members gossip about the closeness between megha and Satya.
Satya felt his smile on his lips. He was happy everyone knew Megha was close to her so others will keep their distance from her.
Richa came to present some documents regarding the party that was to be organised due to some recent achievements of the company.
He checked with vishal, the party was this weekend. " Satya, how can you forget such an important day??"
He paid no attention to it. It was common to be scolded by him. So avoid further differences, he got engaged in preparations.

Megha and Riya decided to enter the party together as both the boys were busy with arrangements and greeting guests.

Megha was breath taking sometimes and today was one such day. Satya and vishal came to greet them and tell them they look gorgeous. They half heartedly left them as they had other guest to greet.

Megha and Riya took some fruits and started enjoying. They ate sweets like ras malai, gulab jamun, kaju katli and others. They overhead some unreasonable gossip against Megha.
So they decided to go out for some air. On their way they met Abhay, who especially came to this party just to meet her.
A good friendship could be seen. Abhay was happy as long as he was close to Megha.
Satya was following megha with his eyes. When he saw Abhay with Megha, he could feel the jealousy. He had immense trust in Megha, his love but he couldn't control the insecurity he feels when he sees anyone close to her. He is possessive about her but still knows that Megha has her own freedom and respects that.
She just feels jealous, scared that if he loses Megha he would not be able to breathe then. He knows Megha and Abhay are friends but still he is jealous. He wants to tell everyone that he is only made for Megha and megha is his lover.. love of his life.
He saw the three go out. He made some excuses and went out with the hope to spend some time with Megha.

They had some friendly conversation. Abhay noticed that Megha was swallowing her saliva back to back. He understood she is thirsty. Abhay asked the ladies if they need anything. Then went inside to get some soft drinks for the ladies.

As he was going to Megha with drinks, he met Satya " Hello! Mr Satya"
" good evening Mr Abhay" satya was happy to see Abhay far away from Megha.he saw the glasses in his hands.he still wanted to clear some points
" can we talk?"

" hmm"

" are you still wooing Megha?"

" I am her friend and always will be. Whether I am wooing her or not will depend on her permission..and is something personal."
Abhay was clear he liked Megha but Megha did not so, he would never force her. She has always been an important part of his life and shall always be. He was protective of Megha. Always been her shield if she wanted. So he was not sure what Satya wanted. If he wanted to harass her then,  he would be there to save her even if he had to act as her boyfriend. So he answered Satya in that way. He has done it before and had a tactical understanding with Megha on this.

Satya was unable to understand.why Abhay gave such an answer.

While this was going on, the other side faced a love rival issue.Richa approached Megha and Riya " Hello! What are you two doing here ?"
" same as you.. enjoying the fresh air" Riya answered with a smile.

Another employee" are you two not trying to flirt with other men inside, especially you Megha? Did you call someone here to meet , hiding far away from your other lovers?"

" Don't say the truth on her face! She is with one person one second and then another person the other second. She will feel hurt."Richa was showing her vicious smile.