clear feelings

Megha's pov

My head hurts...owwww... Finally i can remember what i did yesterday... God... Why do i drink so much...
My phone is ringing... " Hello.. oh Abhay... Yeah .. am okay... Just having a headache.... You are coming to pick me up... Ok see you in 1 hour... Thanx for the ride... "

I should get up... The mirror in front of me shows my sleepy eyes..
A quick bath, light makeup and changing to my dress and it's already an hour... tossing bread in my mouth i ran down... And as expected... Abhay is waiting for me... I have so much fun talking to him... Reaching the office was like time traveling... Time travels faster when you are with your friends...
Abhay got down and opened my gate "here my dear " and i could only smile at his teasing and we headed into the office ...

Satya's pov

I arrived early today... Megha might be having a headache... She had a lot of alcohol yesterday... Hope she is okay.... I am looking at the entrance from my window  i could see Abhay opening the door for her, her getting down the car and smiling and finally entering the office... ..
why is she with him? ...she could have called me if she wanted a lift. .... This girl
... What does she think of herself... I am worried about her and she is with someone else and smiling.....

Oh God ... what is going on... What are all these feelings... Yesterday night all i was thinking was Megha ... All I dreamt was her kissing and hugging me or someone else... The former made me smile while the latter still breaks my heart... Am i having some disorder???

The day went by and my mood still has not improved....
After the office ended i dragged vishal with me to my apartment.. got drinks on my way....
When we reached.. Riya called Vishal to share the news that Abhay dropped Megha... Vishal was happy .. he felt... It will be good to see them lovey dovey in a  few days.

Here i was feeling suffocated, my heart sink just imagining them hugging each other... and what do you mean, they look great?... Will Megha look bad with anyone... She is already the best... I just don't like that guy....

By the time the call ended, i already had my half bottle empty.... Vishal was shocked  but we continued chatting... I was unable to remove Megha from my head... I just asked
" Vishal what is the feeling when you want to let someone have the best but still cannot see the person being handed to someone else.... "

Vishal was shocked by the sudden question " dear either that thing is very special to you and dear to you or you are mad enough to ask this... "

Megha dear to me... Yeah she is my friend...

" If you cannot stand anyone else getting close to someone... But want to be the only one around them... You want to know that person more... And just want to be the only one for them... Want them to call you first in the morning....if anything happens want them to just believe in you... What is this... ?"

" Oh dear ... thats possessiveness for someone... it means you love that person... do you want to become the world for that person and take her as your world too... Are you on love ? "

" Love ??... Are you kidding... It's just friendship...i do feel and want that to happen ... but isn't it possible among friends?? "

" Do you feel the same for all your friends or just for that person... ?"

When i see Riya or anyone else i dont feel so... Its only with Megha... Yaa... I have never cared for anyone as much as i care for her... only she can affect my mood... She is already my world...

" Just her"

Seeing me think on it... Vishal laughed and continued..
" Idiot! Why do you think i am engaged with  Riya so soon... She is beautiful... I couldn't stand other people getting close to her... What if she noticed someone else and i lost her... What if she married someone else..?... I felt so jealous every time she went out with any guy... Only i know those jealous feelings... powerful enough to make me die..... now i know... I want to be close to her ... Beside her... Her only one... Want to be her confidant... Her admirer... her friend... Her destined one... Her lover.. that's love...  think about it.. if you are jealous to see her with anyone else... if you can't Stop thinking about her... if you want to be around her... you want her eyes to only look at you ... your heart beats when she smiles... then you are in love... it's better to understand and realise or else you might lose her to someone else... not everyone is as lucky as Abhay... when he came back to win Megha, she was still single..what if she was with someone.. would she still be talking to him or being close to him.. "

" Ok ok... Let's drink... "

Its true... If that day... I had accepted her .. she would be beside me hugging me and not around Abhay... So do i take her more than just a friend?... Do i like her??

I was just thinking what he said... I seriously can not lose her... I am jealous ... I agree.. i accept... I want her beside me..i want her to smile only for me... want to be the only one she looks at... I do really want best for her but with me around her.... I want to see all her sides but only i should know... I can't see her with anyone else... she is already in my world ... My world revolves around her... I want to be the one whom she hugs and kisses .. i want to hold her if she is sad... I want to be beside her if she is sad or happy... I want her in my life... Every second.... She is more than a friend .... I love her.... More than i love myself...

So now i know what i feel for her... I am such an idiot ... I felt the same from the start...my eyes used to always search for her even in school and even now.. ... But it took me so long to understand.
.. Megha i love you
... I will fight for you with Abhay
...