celebration

megha decided to wear a black evening gown... With  black earrings... she reached my destination... Everyone was there ...
Riya is cuddling with Vishal... Abhay is sitting beside Satya and there is a seat left for Megha to sit .. .. she never noticed that the seat was infront of satya but beside Abhay...
She reached there... And the party was started... It looked as if Satya was forced to come... He was so sad as if he has arrivedq at a death ceremony not on a celebration party...
What can he do... He was already suffering worse than death....

... satya's pov

Megha came and sat beside Abhay.
.. she is sitting beside Abhay... Looks like she really said yes to him.... why...
Why did i realise that i love her so late... Why.. i should have accepted that moment only... I lost my world...
I can't even look at her... Seeing her beside someone else is killing me... Breaking me down to my cores...
vishal dragged me here ... Forced me... i am still not in a condition to see them together...... i just wanted to avoid as much as possible to meet her...

..  i can hear her voice... She is happy... But i need time... I am not able to accept it yet
...i lost her... Because of myself.... I lost the sunshine of my life....

Abhay " Megha .. i need to leave early
.. it was great meeting you... You look fabulous... Try the dress i presented you some day... You look beautiful in that too... Don't forget... I am always with you.... "
He hugged her and said something... With each of his actions I could feel myself sinking....
Sinking with every second...
Abhay left....

We all were having some food ... .. Riya finally asked... " so you guys are together?..He proposed to you right?... . Are you giving him another chance?... "

I wanted to know that too...

" Riya... Grow up... Is it something you should ask here?"

" come out with it... We are all friends.. "

" That's true... he did propose in a dreamy manner.... He was serious this time... "

Her wach word was making me more angry at myself... I wanted to stab myself... I hate my foolish decision at that moment..... now she is gone....
Gone from my life... my world fell down ... I was living in hell these few days after the show....

" But i declined....i think we are better as friends... So now we are friends"

What ... i am hallucinating.... I am hearing what i want to hear....

" you seriously declined.. "

" yes... He is perfect but just not for me.... we are friends now. "

So i still have a chance... Suddenly there was colour in my life... my world started repairing itself......
I can still fight... I won't delay now... I dont want to feel like this ever again
.. .. never....
Now i should celebrate...
" come on guys... Let's celebrate the success...."
Vishal was shocked to see this change in my mood . ... obviously i was even shocked... How can just a girl affect me this much...
I am smiling after so long....